Ludia Forums

Nerfing polls for dracoceratops, mammotherium, and thor

Three more nerfing polls for creatures I have heard people wanting to nerf.

Dracoceratops
  • Minor nerf
  • Major nerf
  • Don’t nerf

0 voters

Mammotherium
  • Minor nerf
  • Major nerf
  • Don’t nerf

0 voters

Thoradolosaur
  • Minor nerf
  • Major nerf
  • Don’t nerf

0 voters

Draco needs to lose Cleansing impact, thor needs to lose dot resistant and swap resistant but gain Group shatering impact and change Group Rampage to Fierce Rampage, buff its speed to 109.

5 Likes

Instead of talking about nerfs… What about talking about buffing all the other uniques that nobody use because they truly need a buff? That’s a way more positive thing to do,

18 Likes

By mammotherium you mean Lania yes?

1 Like

Indoraptor gen 1 especially cause that thing isn’t worthy of being called a fierce with absolutely no way of dealing with shields

1 Like

None of these are “must nerfs” in my book. If anything Dracoceratops could lose a bit of health, and Thor doesn’t need DoT resistance. But like I said, none of these desperately need a nerf.

6 Likes

Since when has Thor been DOT resistant? Thor bleeds like a severed vein in arena and tournaments everytime it encounters a bleeder type of dino.

Thor Doesn’t need a Nerf nor Buff. Tbh, unpopular opinion, but Thor is one of the weaker Uniques, Besides Poukandactylus, Entelolania, Antarctovenator, Pterovexus and Stygidaryx

5 Likes

Thor is not DOT resistant. It bleeds like a severed vein when it encounters a bleeder in arena and tournament

Dracocerat just needs swap in definite strike switched to swap in cancer. Just saying

Since 2.3? It literally has 50% resistance.

2 Likes

I do not notice any resistant to it. Seems to get bled out everytime. Seems like the resistance is lower than 50%. Seems like it is more towards 10% resistant

Well that’s why I said “resistance” and not “immunity”. It just seems unnecessary either way, and it made Spinoconstrictor worse against Thor, which is how a lot of people would counter Thor before 2.3.

Im pretty sure the main reason it even got it was to deal with the Stygi Boss raid.

6 Likes

I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but were you here when resistances were introduced? Because it would help explain things

2 Likes

yes, she wouldn’t be too great in the raid without it

2 Likes

The raid wouldn’t be too great. Kinda needs a bit of a nerf if you buff a creature just to help beat the raid.

6 Likes

(Or introduce more dinos that fill the same role so Thor isn’t the only viable option)

6 Likes

Agreed. Unicorn Rex already made that post though

1 Like

Um it should if something with like lethal or mamining wound hit its and Thoradolosaur finishes it off then Thoradolosaur shouldn’t die. Cause every tick now only does 16.5 per tick or 17% of it health from a lethal wound 20% from maiming wound.