Ludia Forums

Network error issues

I keep getting a network error issue everytime I try to get into the game. It was fine the last time I collected my gems and there’s nothing wrong with my network because I can get into everything else that requires internet just fine. I’ve honestly put a lot of money into the game so far and am super bummed that I haven’t been able to get the game to load for several hours now.

2 Likes

Have you tried restarting the app, your phone, your internet router, or turning off wifi and using data instead? Sometimes I get a slow connection warning or network error and restarting my phone or switching to data may help.

Yes I did. I tried everything including opening the game using data and I still get a network error pop up. It stinks because I’ve actually spent probably over $100 in just a few days and was actually going to spend more soon.

1 Like

I have the same issue… My internet is fine, tried turning on an off my phone/the internet and so on… Nothing works, hope they can fix it, I also spent more money on this then I’d like to say :rofl:

1 Like

Hmm, not sure what the solution would be to that. Unfortunately since we can’t uninstall then reinstall the app without losing progress due to there not being an option to link it to an account in any suggest that. I hope that’s something that’s added soon. In the meantime if you haven’t yet you can try to get in touch with the support team by emailing support+forums@ludia.com and hope they reply soon.

I hope someone with that issue finds a solution soon to share with everyone else, and I hope it’s fixed for you all soon.

2 Likes

I can load their other app that has a version of lovelink in it just fine so I’m betting it’s either a server or system issue on the developers end possibly.

1 Like

Yeah and I’m not sure if that version is even being updated now that Lovelink has it’s own app and more characters than when it was part of WYS. It may be a bug within the app since several people are having that same issue. They’ve probably noticed people talking about it and are hopefully looking into it.

1 Like

All it’s takes is a little alteration to a single line of code to cause massive glitches after all. The more I learn about coding and game design the more complicated everything seems.

This is the error message I’ve been getting but my internet and everything is perfectly fine, I’ve restarted my phone already and still nothing. Wouldn’t mind starting over if I hadn’t invested money into this game already. Someone help​:pensive::pensive:

1 Like

It appears that many of us have the same problem. Perhaps it’s on them.

1 Like

I also experience the same error :frowning: I got it since this morning and it’s already been 10 hours and I can’t login nor getting the chat notification from my matches

1 Like

I am having the same problem, it’s been a few days. I’ve tried everything that has been suggested. Should I email them?

1 Like

Editing from my original response of agreeing that you should send support an email to update it saying the staff are aware of the issue. In a screenshot of a reply I saw someone receive from the support team the staff are doing their best to resolve the issue as soon as they can. Hopefully the update with the fix will be ready soon just as they hope for as well!

Ive been having these issues as well for about 3-4 days and it doesn’t matter what i do to fix them.

Right now a lot of people are having that issue, but from an email one user received the staff is trying to find a solution to it and make an update to fix it. So hopefully we’ll see that update soon!

2 Likes

One of my matches just said they would unmatch me if I didn’t talk to him soon😭 they better fix this issue before that😥

Two of my matches already unmatched me :disappointed_relieved: this sucks… :disappointed_relieved:

I’ve gotten that warning from a character who was going to be away for a while and nothing actually happened. In the case you do get unmatched though you can always match with the character again later and resume your story with them where you left off.

1 Like

Sorry to hear it! If you don’t respond within a few days or so they will unmatch with you. If it was a bug then I’ve seen that happen to some people. When you see their profiles again you can match with them again and resume the stories.

2 Likes