Ludia Forums

Never Get Chance to Choose Move in Battle

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: PvP battle timer runs to 0 but never get chance to choose my move; both dinos are just standing roaring at each other for over 2 minutes after timer hit zero (still watching it as I type)

Area is was found in: Lockdown arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Start battle normally
Step 2 - My level 20 Tarbosaurus vs. level 21 Diorajasaur, 1st set of hits OK
Step 3 - After 2 hits each, STILL waiting to be shown option for next move (timer has been at zero for over three minutes now, choices never pop up from bottom of screen, both dinos are still stomping & roaring)

How often does it happen: First time (although I had a similar glitch in an earlier PvP battle in which the system chose my move for me as soon as the timer started).

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6S, iOS 12.1.4

Completed Battle Never Ends
Major Battle Glitch (Cannot Choose Attack)

I’m sorry to hear that happened, @Briansl. If this happens again, please try completely shutting down the game and then restarting, usually, doing that should help.

If the problem continues to persist, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team can investigate further.

Sounds like a connection timeout. Just restart the app as soon as possible and you’ll be able to continue.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Bug Description: For the 2nd time in 2 days, during a PvP battle the move timer reaches zero but the possible choices do not appear onscreen. I have been watching my level 17 Dracoceratops stomping and roaring at my opponent’s level 16 Tragodistis, which is stomping & roaring back, for SEVEN MINUTES (as of this typing) with the move counter reading zero.

Step 1- Start battle
Step 2 - Make 1 kill
Step 3 - During battle, swap in Dracoceratops
Step 4 - Battle normally for 2 turns
Step 5 - Sit & cuss as non-functional game

How often does it happen: 2nd time in 2 days, different dinos but same arena.

Anything else? I waited another 2 minutes, then force-quit the app. Almost 10 minutes later, I restarted the app and discovered I had added 2 kills to my daily total and did not have a new incubator, indicating I lost the battle – but have the same number of trophies I started with. Yesterday’s similar bug had similar results, except that it gave me more trophies despite apparently losing the battle.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having this issue, @Briansl. Could you go into your app store and see if update, 1.7.30, is available for your game? If it is, please update the game to the current version and see if that helps.

Bug Description: I won a PvP battle 3-2 but several minutes later am still watching my dino stomping & roaring at a blank space, the system is not declaring me the winner.

Step 1- Fight battle normally
Step 2 - Defeat 3rd opponent normally, then watch helplessly as nothing happens.

How often does it happen: First time (so far).

Anything else? The game is taking noticeably longer between moves in PvP battles for me. On the average, I am experiencing one MAJOR PvP battle failure per day since version 1.7 was released – on some days, many more.

Yeah it does this. At least you won!