Never get tournament rewards

I still don’t get my tournament rewards until today. Already mailed twice. Never responded.

Please help. Thank you.

Hello, @eddie104, I’m sorry to hear that you have not yet received your tournament reward, as well as the fact that you have not yet received a reply from our support team. Unfortunately, there was an issue with language settings but we are in the process of addressing this now. Our support team has seen both of the tickets that you have sent in but they have not yet replied because they wanted to be certain of their findings before proceeding.

I know that it must be frustrating, but we thank you for your patience.

Hmm…what do you mean language setting?

I also sent report for this issue twice, and still haven’t accept any reply.
Is this due to the same problem?
When will we been able to receive our reward?:disappointed_relieved:

My understanding is that it is a case of the game’s language settings coming into conflict with certain device’s settings.

These issues must be investigated and handled on a case-by-case basis, which partly explains the delay.

But l never change the language settings, I still played in English. Hope you guys can fix this problem quickly. I do spend a lot of time and money on this game. Don’t let me down.

Send by Eddie’s iPhone

Same with Eddie, I still don’t get mine, too. And I have never changed any game’s setting, Please help.

Never got mine either.

Dear John, could you keep updating the newest situation for me? All I can do is waiting. Feel so bad.

Hmm…here’s the problem:

If your engineers are dealing with this, please at least reply our mail, and let us know we are not abandoned.
That means, we should guaranteed to receive that reward we deserve, after you fixed that bug.
(And when will it been fixed?)

Probably never considering it’s ludia.

No replies for me either, and that includes the inquiry sent back in August :rofl:

Hey everyone, unfortunately I do not have an update regarding this issue. Our support team responds to tickets in the order they are received.

Please rest assured, however, that the team is aware of the issue and that they are working on a solution.

May be helpful if we can at least be advised of the backlog of tickets they are trying to respond to and therefore be able to gauge possible turnaround time. I still have yet to receive any response from my inquiry from back in Aug.

Updating!

A lady reply to me , said they are fixing the problem now. They had tried to resend the reward to me but I still don’t get it until now.

I have no idea what’s going on? But it really feel so bad about this. My season 2 rank is about 32nd. That means I do play so hard this game. Please fix it ASAP.

Send by Eddie’s iPhone

Same here.
I’ve reached HELP&SUPPORT in game twice, but still don’t get the rewards!
I really want to know what’s going on?

Aaaaand … I haven’t gotten a single reply either. Have sent 3 mails to them about three different things since Aug, most recent one being the tournament award. Never got a reply on any of them.

Hi everyone, I’m sorry to hear that you have still not been able to receive the rewards from our second Tournament. The main reason for the delay in communication regarding this is that our team was trying to collect as much information as possible from all users who have reported this issue in order to find a solution.

The main issue appears to be that the in-game mail containing these rewards cannot be displayed in certain languages, as they are not being supported. One possible solution is to set your device and game’s language to English, force close it, and then re-launch it to see if you can then receive the in-game mail and its contents. After that, you can switch back to the original language.

If this does not work, please rest assured that we will find an alternative means of sending your rewards.

I know it must be frustrating to have put so much effort into the tournament, but we thank you for your patience!

Lúdia said that the tournament will change constantly. And when will that be?

I would like to add to this that communicating that you saw it, will gather info and then reply again when you have the fix is what people want from you.
Not having a solution right away doesnt mean you cant communicate.

edit: you being support in general, not you as a person

Ok… I tried this, and it really works.

Change the language for my device from original (not English) to English(USA), and finally get my tournament reward.:sweat:

And… after I gained reward, I switch back to original language & restart the game, other mails vanished.
So this is how the bug works, if your device is some specific language, you just can’t see any JWA in game mail.:thinking:

At least I got my reward now. Would be better if this bug never happened.:sweat_smile: