Ludia Forums

Never Got My Turn in PvP Battle

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: During a close match in a PvP battle, I never got my turn and lost because of it. The match was my Suchotator (L20) vs. Purutaurus (L21?). I was about to kill the dino I was facing for my 2nd win of the match when my opponent swapped in a Purutaurus that was already minus some hit points. All I needed was 1 hit to kill the Purutaurus so I waited… and waited… and waited some more as the counter sat at 0 and the system told me my opponent was still thinking. After more than a minute of the counter remaining at 0, my selection of choices popped up from the bottom of the screen and IMMEDIATELY sank down again, giving me NO choice, and the Purutaurus got off with the default hit from my Suchotator (the least damaging possible). If I had been able to make a choice I would have won the match – but the combination of speeds, hit points, etc. now guaranteed I could not. I’ve been experiencing similar problems at least once a day for the past 3+ weeks, where either I never get a chance to choose an attack and/or counters sit at zero for minutes (sometimes requiring me to force-quit the app) and/or a “stun for 1 turn” turns into my dino being stunned for 2 or 3.

Area is was found in: Sorna Marshes

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Start battle normally
Step 2 - wait for yet another bug to interfere.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Average of 1-2 times weekly (this was the first time I wrote down what happened).

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6S, iOS 12.1.4

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

This happens to me everyday, it’s very annoying when it happens and you lose 40 trophies because of it