Never received Edaphosaurus unlock from pack

Hey, I just finished the 2nd Edaphosaurus tournament where you could only use rare creatures. I won the tournament and received the pack, but didn’t get an unlock in the shop.

Will there be a fix for this soon, I’d wish to make the new hybrid for it. Thank you for the support it’s much appreciated.

Images below of pack received and no unlock in shop:

There is no unlock for any creature in the four special tournaments of this weekend.

7 Likes

@Tommi is correct.

5 Likes

How did you do

they got the pack so they got dominator, but it wasn’t an unlock tournament

1 Like

Then why?

1 Like

Two possibilities. Either they want to tell you that you unlock the package not the creature, which would be weird. Or, more likely, they simply copied it from a recent tournament with an unlock.

5 Likes

A lot of people including myself have used bucks to speed up my creatures for the tournament not knowing you don’t actually unlock the creature. There for both creatures it said that you unlock it. Basically we win but don’t get the reward we were promised from the in game announcements

It was said many times in the forum.

1 Like

What about the people that aren’t in the forum?

It is on social media as well, at least for the first one.

4 Likes

And here for the last one

4 Likes

The was also a distinct lack of an unlock on the Event screens…

4 Likes

I do agree with you that Ludia should not have used the old tournament screen that said “unlock”. But like everyone else has said everywhere else in the game pointed to no unlock. Especially the missing open lock from the event screen which is indicative of the reward being an unlock event.

5 Likes

Yea but it is pretty easy to miss

We have taken note and looking for more ways in-game to prevent future confusion.

4 Likes