Never received Iguanadon Pack but won the tournment in Dominator League:

Is there any way someone can help me with this, I woke u to make sure my little brother got his first tournament on his acc, and while I check mine I was in 96th place with 1631-5 trophies in Dominator league at the last minute. Once the event ended I never received any pack whats so ever not even a participation pack. Can someone please help me get the iguanodon, I spent 2000+ bucks that I saved up from previous tournaments.

1 Like

Send a ticket to ludia. Make sure to include your support key

From the tournament thread

1 Like

where can i make a ticket again sorry haven’t done it before

You can send a ticket at support.ludia.com. Include your support key and some evidence you got a dominator finish

1 Like

You can also use the in-game option

3 Likes

thank you all for the help, I tried that method once on rise of berk by ludia but never got responded to in a 6 month span and lost my account. I was waiting for a transfer oh well

1 Like

Hi, other players have given you suggestions and here’s mine : Don’t contemplate too much on an unfavourable outcome. You’ll get a reply from them. If not, be sure to check your Junk Mail as well, because I’ve contacted support a few times myself and they’ve responded to every email.

I understand the pain of spending Bucks to get that Dominator pack… With experience. I advice you share all necessary details as well, because if you don’t then it might elongate the time needed to get a fix. These include Support Key, and some screenshots if possible. And yes, since it’s the New Year time the reply time might be a little late like Andy said, but don’t worry it will come around.

Hoping for the best! And be sure to tell us the good news when you get that unlock. :smiley:

2 Likes

To add to the information already provided, if you have not gotten a response by Jan 5th come back to this thread and post again here. We can then give you additional steps to take, only if you have not received a non automated response by this time.

1 Like

Thank you all for the support again, how it works I didn’t take a screenshot this time and I always for tournaments, only have a screenshot of before the event started and after as I received nothing.

2 Likes

You don’t need a screenshot, just the support key. It happened to me after the Parasaurolophus tournament. I contacted support using the in game option and received the pack about 10 days later.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice

3 Likes

By screenshot, I meant any evidence of the Tournament score before not receiving the Pack. It’s not absolutely necessary but always better to be safe than sorry.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the help I’m glad Ik the place and amount of trophies I had

1 Like