Ludia Forums

New Abilities 1,7!

Of Those New Abilities, Which More Calls Your Attention? Which One Do You Like?

2 Likes

All the precise and definite moves are definitely game changers. Prowl is a super cool move too

5 Likes

I agree, it looks like something powerful!

hopefully most of the creatures with precise and definite moves can succumb to distracting creatures

5 Likes

If immune creatures get those, hold onto your butts

3 Likes

I only heard secodontosaurus and its hybrid geting a precise attack as their basic one

1 Like

Long dodge is a bit scary.

8 Likes

I hope prowl gets a cool animation!

2 Likes

Something powerful and cool animation.

1 Like

Greater rending counter!!!

3 Likes

Am I the only one who’s curious as to the animations the Cenozoic creatures will look and move while active?

3 Likes

No, now you’ve said that, I’m curious.

1 Like

Precise shattering rampage, and is there a definite one?

1 Like

Definite
Definite is a shorthand used to communicate that an ability’s damage will get through . Armored? Invincible? Dodging? Cloaked? Definite doesn’t care. A definite ability removes the target’s Cloak, Dodge and Shields before applying its Armor-Piercing damage.

3 Likes

Definite is defense shattering naturally. Precise isn’t unless it says it

2 Likes

I like the ones on Marsupial Lion.

1 Like

Wow I just discovered Immobilize is a priority move, stun 100% and deal no damage, in addition to lock down for 2 turns.

Interesting to experiment with.

2 Likes

Not a fan of rend.

1 Like

Purutaurus FTW! :wink:
In lower arenas at least

1 Like

Or…just hear me out…fix the battle and the strike system instead of adding new stuff to take the focus off the real problems…
Everyone complains about the battle system so that needs it’s own focus.
Stike towers are almost impossible to beat. Not impossible but almost. I have high level dinos and it’s a hit or miss if I get it. 9/10 they always crit me…somehow or someway. So that needs to be either addressed or tapered to the level of player. What would be ideal is a tier system. Such as the harder the tower the better rewards and let the player decide what they want to go after. It would allow for everyone to gamble and attempt to still win something.
Just an idea…

1 Like