Ludia Forums

New additions to the lineup

Easiest way to get MODs are coins. Coins, coins and coins. Nothing else. Even 10 million coins for a mod isn’t too bad.

3 Likes

I got mostly super rares mods and legendary mods from trade while Common and rares mods I got from raptor paddock.

Well, I don’t have coins out of my ears. If I did I would pay coins, otherwise I’m fine with DinoBucks. 30 is worth less than 9M coins to me and my progress.

I’d take 9 million coins for 30 DB in a trade every time. Mostly keep my MODs market clean for good trades in the trade harbor (they have terrible value). Basically, get 3 MODs, use 3 MODs. No left overs.

4 Likes

Most people would. I wouldn’t. My coin production isn’t good. My Dino’s aren’t that good either. Bucks can’t be used for much except speeding things up. Atleast for what I am using them on now. I usually buy 6 at a time, do 2 battles, rinse and repeat.

Finally got 4 Tanycolagreus, so I evolved 2. He’s a nice Carnivore meat shield for me now. I have a couple of Ceratos, but this guy is the first one I have over 1600 (not counting my balanced carnivores).

Added another Diplosuchus and scored another Prestosuchus through a custom DNA trade, so made another level 11.

1 Like

I had four 21+ Tapejalosaurus’, so I figured it would be a good time to make the super hybrid Tapejalocephalus :grin:
He’s my new king and I have to keep him at level 1. He’s just 11 higher ferocity than my Monostegotops. I’ll see how my PVEs go. I can almost make two more.

I really need a higher balanced Carnivore that has a fast cool down (around 7 hours). I don’t have enough SDNA to make the Spinotasuchus, but even if I did, he’s a glass cannon. The only Carno I can see is Megalosaurus at level 30, but that will take a while to make and DNA since I can’t get him in coin trades or PVP modded. My other option is Spinoraptor at level 30, but it’s like a 9.5 hour cool down. Level 30 Carnoraptor looks decent too with an hour less cool down, but not a lot of health. My best bet might be to fuse and make Priotrodon. I’ve been holding off because I really like the level 40 Dimetrodon, but I can’t see a better option. He will cost a lot of DNA to make more too. Any ideas?

Glass cannons take less time to cool down so not much options for balanced Carnivores that are < 7 hours. Personally, I’d just go for Carnoraptor lv 30 or Spinoraptor 30. Fast hatching and evolving. Priotrodon lv 10 is almost identical to a Carnoraptor lv 30 for cool down and stats.

1 Like

What tournament carnivores do you have unlocked? Can/have you unlocked Supranotitan?

One combination I use very often is Carnoraptor-Tapejalosaurus-Spinoraptor.

1 Like

I only have Megalosaurus, Ceratosaurus, and Yutyrannus (the battle stage ones, I haven’t been finishing in Dominator long enough to get any other tournament carnivores).

Yes, glass cannons have a shorter cool down time, but I’m going for a balanced Carnivore that still has a short cool down time. I’m thinking that leaves me looking at tournament dinos or super hybrids. The only super hybrid Carno is the Spinotasuchus though and he’s glass cannon.

Many of my dinos have a cool down time around 7 hours, so I’d like to stay around there or it will start messing up my timing for teams in tournaments. If I can’t, I might just have to start increasing the amount of larger dinos I have with a longer cool down time.

Only one I can see is megalosaurus actually for 7 hr cool down. I think you should do that then. Only disadvantage is the incubation time.

Indoraptor is also a super hybrid but probably more than what you are looking for right now, but it is balanced.

5 Likes

Yeah, that was my thought. I have a level 20 Mega right now and two more in my market to hatch. That would make one level 30, but after that I would have to spend DNA and wait two weeks if I hatch two at a time.

Yup. That’s a long time. That’s my problem with tournament creatures. They need to be a shorter incubation. I don’t want to wait 7 days for one “batch” of them. :sweat_smile: I am probably just not as patient as I should be. Can’t help it lol.

2 Likes

lol, I wish. My top dino is a level 1 Tapejalocephalus that I just made today. I’m pretty sure Indo gen 1 or 2 would be way too high of a ferocity for me. Definitely something for me to look forward to though. Forgot about that super hybrid.

Isn’t it a 2:1 ratio hp to damage? Sorta seems like a glass cannon imo, not that it really matters.

I’m pretty sure he’s talking about gen 2.

sorry, forgot to mention I do not have Suprannotitan unlocked. Still need two more Tyrannotitans to make a level 40 and fuse.

2 Likes