Ludia Forums

New additions to the lineup

I would be guessing anybody besides GB can’t be mentioned. Total guess, but at least we know he has their support.

2 Likes

Thank you
10 chars

OIL! @jurassic_fury! @Quetzorion! Oil!

2 Likes

Finally hatched Dilophosaurus gen 2. Hatched 2 I already had. I have 4 sitting in the hatcheries, and instant hatched one I bought Thursday and the one I got from the tournament today. Instant fused up to level 30 for now. Should have another level 30 soon after I speed up the 4 in the hatcheries tomorrow during the discount.
He also got his first win in PVE today :grin:

4 Likes

U killed oil​:oil_drum::oil_drum::oil_drum::oil_drum::oil_drum::oil_drum::rage::pleading_face::pensive::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes
1 Like

Not that I need to do this anymore as my lineup is pretty deep but I still always use before I fuse my creatures :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What a beauty she is :star_struck:

13 Likes

4 Likes

If you’re on the game often, he’s a great coin producer.

3 Likes

How do u get all ur resources?

2 Likes

Not flex but want to see mine? :upside_down_face:

Finally made this hybrid, just in time for Thursday discount tomorrow. The plan is to put 4 more into the hatcheries.

12 Likes
1 Like

You know what would be cool for them to add a hybrid with eryops and secondansaurus and make it an amphibian please

Here they are after today’s discount. My DNA took a bit of a hit though.

11 Likes

I would be doing this one already if my game didn’t crash. :frowning:

So nice both with the stats and the colors.

I used to call it Granny. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I generally buy 4 and speed hatch one right away to create an open space in that first slot. Otherwise my market gets clogging up with the commons and rares. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Using the upcoming speeding up discount is also another way for sure. But I have some strict rules when it comes to keeping a clear market and I won’t hesitate to serial hatching some amount of that useless ones and even the ones above that scale, legendaries and tourneys if necessary. But I have the tendency to keep some legendaries in hope of exchanging them with some useful resources though. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Soon to be addition I put in yesterday, my army will soon grow.

5 Likes

He casually says this while having 530k DNA leftover and there is me who buys 4 segnosaurs on discount and is under 20k yet I still think I have a decent bit of DNA

1 Like

Quick question; do market discounts apply to S-Hybrids?