Ludia Forums

New additions to the lineup

Hatch to keep you covered in Rare only events. In the past we’ve had Rare Only and Common and Rare Only tournaments. If these cycle back around, you’re going to want lots of Rare and Common Hybrids. I would recommend the same with Super-Rare Hybrids

4 Likes

Nice good advice maybe I’ll use some of them for more coin production and if some good offers appears sell some of them

Good point! And actually I’m kind of low in them, thanks Andy

1 Like

Yeah agree with Andy, it’s always worth hatching more of the rare hybrids due to how often we do get rare-only events. They are pretty good coin producers as well, for relatively short hatch times.

3 Likes

I still think you should take any good trade offers you get. You can get more if you play modded pvp. I would keep at least 8 to make another level 40 or two level 30s.

Did some custom DNA trades today and got rewarded :grin:

3 Likes

Wow, that’s good luck. I tried 2 and got an overpriced megatherium, which I have unlocked, and a legendary I have unlocked. Cancelled both

1 Like

I am max park level, I don’t know if that matters.

Hatch all of them.

When your VIPs and other hybrids move up to support an Indoraptor, you’ll need the rare hybrids for tournaments.

If you don’t have rare hybrids for tournament dinos, you’ll have to leave other dinos behind to help with tournaments.

2 Likes

My first level 30 vip :facepunch:

6 Likes

Congrats !!! @Aether_12 what level of Tanny boi ???

2 Likes

Glad I didn’t level him up… :fearful:

He jumped by 25 creatures to first spot so then I leveled up mono and tapej to be just above him

2 Likes

Added my second level 30 Parasaurolophos gen 2. He’s too strong for me to level up again right now, but he’s beautiful to look at. This is the first tournament dino that I felt so compelled to get enough for a level 40 right away. I leveled him up so quickly that I won 2 from the prize drop, but I already purchased the eighth one, so now I have 2 left in my market :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Used instant lab to make carnoraptor level 40, then used discount to make super hybrid. Took like 5 tries, but oh well, still got him :smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations your sheldon evolved into Salamence!

3 Likes

After a careful decision between fusing either pteradactylus or eudimorphodon, welcome…

I found in tournament runs level 20 eudimorphodon are very helpful whereas pteradactylus at level 20 was pretty much hit and miss due to its health, also with health and attack ratio eudimorphodon at 21 would be similar to tapejalocephalus so no point in fusing yet was in more need of a heavy hitting pterosaur

1 Like

Finally got it…

8 Likes

hatch all of them. until your paddock gets full.

1 Like