Ludia Forums

New additions to the lineup

Can anyone tell me the DNA cost and stats of ankylodocus and tropegopterus at lvl 20 ( I have the data sheet but I couldn’t find tropegopterus )

3 Likes

4 Likes

Is tropegopterus worth it ?

2 Likes

according to me tropegopterus : no, ankylodocus : yes

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more … I was looking for some pterosaur options and was thinking I’ll do trope anyways but then it clicked that I just unlocked tupuxuara and I’ll rather get that to lvl 20 … that’ll be a better option and save some DNA too

1 Like

Tapejalosaurus if you don’t already have it as well

4 Likes

He’s my favorite. Definitely hatch him if you can.
Edit: talking about Tapejalosaurus.

3 Likes

Waiting on monolo unlock

2 Likes

You’re referring to tapejalo right ?

3 Likes

Yes
10 characters

3 Likes

Oh right, Monolophosaurus is locked unless event. He should come around soon maybe? I could have sworn he was a frequently available for unlocking

4 Likes

Bad luck for me … I had seen it almost a month or two ago but I wasn’t a high enough level

2 Likes

He’s available through modded PVP.

3 Likes

Finally got another Andrewsarchus from PVP. I can now make a second level 40 :grin:

6 Likes

Hopefully this guy gets a hybrid with marsupial lion, would be a mean glass cannon and would look pretty cool too

4 Likes

Final segno hatched thanks to the IH.

On route to segnosuchus now :facepunch:

4 Likes

Finally, I have this one!

6 Likes

Congrats, I still need to max my leedsychtis, going for dakoderma first though

4 Likes

Some nice additions coming from a PVP modded battle yesterday and a couple today.

5 Likes

You are a lucky man go get some lottery tickets in game of course unless you’re 18yrs or older you’re choice

2 Likes