Ludia Forums

New additions to the lineup

Making good use of those instant fuses. I do the same :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Say hello to my hard hitting little friend :grin: probably going to buy 3 or 4 Thursday, then speed hatch them on Tuesday.

5 Likes

Spent almost 300K DNA with a majority of it going to these guys. Plus, accidentally bought a Mosa gen 2 while I had a hatch spot open, so had to speed him up at full cost :sob:

4 Likes

Level 20 its a beast

this attack allows me to take down a level 37 gorgosuchus with 2 hits.

3 Likes

Yes, he looks like he can do some damage. He’s already #13 in my lineup at level 1, so I’ll probably leave him here for a bit. I think I’m almost ready to start leveling up my lineup.

Did some Christmas shopping too: bought segno and metri.

My first metri’s 1hko

5 Likes

Yet you still have more dna than me haha…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Scored a VIP on my first CT :grin:
I’m going to save my other two to see if I can raise my food a little more, then try again, but with food.

3 Likes

Spent some DBs and added a bunch of rare super hybrids and 4 more Metriaphodons
Edit: I’ll have to add a bunch of Monostegatops to balance it out, but they take too long to hatch. Next week I think I can hatch 4 (not quick hatch).

8 Likes

Right on @Bandeezee some of my favs for use in tournaments!

3 Likes

I haven’t really done coins to jurassics for a long time, but I think I’ll start doing them again so I can build up my DNA again.

3 Likes

Couple new additions for me, rex gen 2 has proved herself very helpful so far

5 Likes

Nice, I like using Rex Gen 2, then my level 15 Pterodaustro or level 1 Metriaphodon.

3 Likes

Did this yesterday with metria and Rexy ended up taking out the first 2 creatures by herself was pretty suprised haha perfect health and attack

3 Likes

I didn’t think it was good enough to go in the good news thread, so these are my three wishes. First one wasn’t too bad. Last two not so great. At least I got DBs out of the last one.

4 Likes

Added this guy to my lineup. I don’t have him unlocked yet, but I have one part at level 31. I think I’m going to speed hatch 2 of the other part so I can make a level 40 and fuse him to make another one and make a level 20.

5 Likes

I got a brontotherium(I don’t know the exact spelling), but I cannot purchase him in the market for some reason. (Does not has to be a bad thing,he’s a hekkin cute boi, but his nutrition is hekkin expense, I used him once, he dooz a rest)

2 Likes

The reason you cannot buy her is because VIP creatures are not available to buy. The only way to get them are trades, solid gold/solid gold plus and VIP tournaments. Even if you could buy them, doing a trade will only give you 1 copy

5 Likes

Thanks tons!!

Couple new additions, new maxed rare hybrid and new maxed tourney…

6 Likes