Ludia Forums

New Alliance Leaderboards are coming in Update 1.11!

Good addition but not thrilled,i want to know more details of how it will be implemented.

Your thoughts?

2 Likes

Not exactly a useful addition to the game. Top of the leaderboard will probably rarely change.

Hoping there’s some actual exciting stuff coming in 1.11.

9 Likes

It’s something to work towards, but those at the top will be there for a while. (we kinda already know this) Would rather have some other major updates come before this.

1 Like

What you currently see on the leaderboard is how the Alliance leaderboard will look. Different day, same result.

3 Likes

For me its a minor addition.i hope there will be major changes and content.So the game will leave this stall state.

This would be the perfect time for that "Nobody: " meme.

4 Likes

Beaver and pals won’t be on that leadboard

1 Like

It’s pretty ‘meh’ IMO… The interesting point would be, how are the clan’s points calculated? Accumulation of trophies is what I’m assuming, but maaaaaybe there’s some clan VS clan type stuff coming?

2 Likes

Was there an announcement thread about this that I didn’t see lol

Facebook.
The name of the topic is actually what they posted with a screenshot

I think it’s the total trophies from the (50) members of each Alliance
of course Apex predator has the top 5 players In the game right now , so I guess they will be ranked one for a while.
Let’s say is not a great tool but I am fine with it . It will create some friendly rivalries in the game.

I love this. Finally getting to the heart of the issues. I’m hoping chat and other bugs never gets fixed cause who needs that stuff. Give me that sweet alliance leaderboard update.

2p15M2c5lmc7u

17 Likes

O gee. I wonder if Apex Predators makes in in the top 50. :wink:

3 Likes

I think that Ludia should focus on fixing the many long time bugs in the game instead of adding useless new features.

5 Likes

Why can’t Ludia make one announcement detailing everything for the next update like they have before instead of little bit each day? It’s like they’re stalling

1 Like

Good god. So flying creatures in sanctuary (they should have implemented that from the start) and useless leaderboard that really doesn’t do anybody any good except bragging rights? So far looking to be a swell update. end sarcasm

5 Likes

will probably hurt lower trophy players looking for an alliance.

5 Likes

I was hoping it was referring to individual alliance leaderboards. Like top contributors and who does what in your alliance. I don’t care where my alliance ranks vs other alliances. I want to know who isn’t contributing in my own.

8 Likes

22 Likes

Great! We are already starting the update hype on a good note…

1 Like