Ludia Forums

New Alliance Looking for Members

The Leader and users of our old alliance stopped playing amd so 2 of us made our own.

We want to play raids and just help eachother as much as possible.

If you are interested leave your user name and number here and I will add you.

We are friendly, active every day and helpful and just like playing the game.

The clan is called Master365

Thanks

Still looking :slight_smile:

Hi Paul,

All aliances struggle to find good players, since there are too many alliances… If u might consider joining an alliance, I would like to get in contact with you, since our top 150 alliance League of shadows have a few openings currently… Let me know if u are interested…

my discord is: Bazzzman#5415

1 Like

Hi sorry for the late reply. Yeah looking for members is hard. So i will join another one i think. I also have 1 friend who would be interested too.

If you have opening let me know please. Sorry i dont have discord ao how else can i contact you?

If he doesn’t have openings we would be happy to have you at WhenDinosaursRuledEarth :slight_smile:

And your friend if he wants to join

Great! I am up for it and ill ask my friend too.

How do we join?

1 Like

Idk if you are talking to me but the best way is via discord like other members because we can communicate well through discord share raid starts and organize raids @Paul_Masters

If you don’t have discord it would be great if you considered downloading it because it’s hard to communicate well through alliance chat and we have a discord with not just alliance members but also just people that help each other out with raids :slight_smile:

If you don’t want to join discord you can just look up our alliance it’s WhenDinosaursRuledEarth :slight_smile:

If you give me you and your friends IGN I can accept you guys

Hi @TheNoobLegend27

Mt mate isnt answering but please add me too your alliance.

Mastekimusters #5409

Im looking forward to it

Thanks

1 Like

I’m adding you as we speak but is that your JWA ign or discord @Paul_Masters ?

Edit: You’ve been invited to join WhenDinosaursRuledEarth :slight_smile:

Nice!

Im in. Thank you.

1 Like

If your friend wants to join later he can