Ludia Forums

New Alliance need new members

We are a family friendly alliance, but only have 4 members so it’s tough to get the top prizes in the alliance missions. So far we are at level 2 in Exploration & level 1 in defense. We are looking for active players who want to get those alliance mission prizes! Look for Dinosquad1969 in the alliance menu and join us.

It is getting harder everyday to find members. I had a request to join mine and when I went to accept it showed that person already in an alliance. I friended them and found out it was a one person alliance. Creativity kicked in and I went on my stepsons phone who has the game, but doesn’t play and requested to join the one man show just so I could message them. The person disbanded their alliance and joined mine. Sorry that got long, but a thought would be to find one or more small alliance and have someone from your gang leave and join theirs to possibly negotiate a merge. Good luck to you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey! I play with my girlfriend and brother. So we have the family thing in common. We have a total of 11 members now and just started recruiting a few days ago. You all are more than welcome to join us. I want to grow JurassicNerds and become top dogs. The three of us are very active and it seems like a few of the new recruits are doing extremely well. Come check us out, we’d love to have you.

JurassicNerds

I’m hoshyRocK #9582

mind if i join yours? the one i created for myself isnt doing well with two others not helping -_-

1 Like

also, im active playing everyday

1 Like