Ludia Forums

New Amphibian Idea

So decided to try to draw out an amphibious hybrid of Sphenacodon and Kaprosuchus Gen 2. If needed I can type out what the stats are.

5 Likes

OHHHH
I like that a lot of attack perfect!!

1 Like

we should do kaprostega which is kaprosuchus gen 2 plus acanthostega

well maybe a third grader but if your and adult, then it would be pretty messy

Asking for someone’s age on the Forum isn’t allowed.

Also, nice work @Cheeseeater! :+1:t3:

2 Likes

If you would see my writing you would think I am a baby :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Idk why people continue offering amphibian hybrids ideas to Ludia… Ludia will never accept them.

Yea let’s see you draw

im not asking for his age im just saying that he writes like a child

ight ill redraw his drawing (no colors)

Apologies, but my response was to this part of your post :

I might be overstepping my boundaries here but we shouldn’t judge someone’s age on basis of handwriting. Again I am highlighting that asking for someone’s age is not allowed.

Some people have a better talent for showcasing ideas using words than art, and that’s totally fine. I’ve seen @Cheeseeater make wonderful descriptions of his ideas and creatures on the Forum but this is probably the first time I’m seeing his artwork.

I would say he’s doing quite good, there can be room for improvement to everyone’s creativity in certain aspects but discouraging him like this isn’t the way.

4 Likes

Perfectly as all thing should be!!

1 Like

expect my drawing tommorow or monday ph time

I had already imagined sphenacognatus.Screenshot_20210424-134853

3 Likes

It’s so cool and cuteeeeee

2 Likes

yours is also beautiful, and, super cute, here is sphenacognatus from lvl 40 and … statistics: +6543 (((3265.

2 Likes

Wow super cool!

2 Likes

Screenshot_20210424-144447

1 Like

@Blacksaber, while your art is very nice too I think we should allow Cheeseeater’s idea take the spotlight in his Thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good, okay :wink::+1:

3 Likes