Ludia Forums

New Amphibian Speculation

I’m not sure there would b a problem with that with an amphib, it would still b leaps and bounds better than anything we currently have. The issue with the new herb and carno hybrids r they r copy cats of something that already exists in game and serve no real purpose other than something different to look at.

I’m not optimistic at all about a new amphib hybrid, they will find a way to make it trash. I’d b more than content with a yudon amphib, not gonna happen though.

7 Likes

If it was me, I would rather have a spinosaurus gen 2 than this guy. I mean, t-rex’s attack and megalodon’s attack is better! Although, I may take this deniosuchus rather than a level 40 diplocaulus

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @CanYu_Tsai !

1 Like

Thanks Cagkan! You’re a real nice guy!

3 Likes

I should thank you for seeing me as one.

So, thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Every single Gen 2 in the game has a hybrid now aside from ankylo G2 and Kapro G2. So Kapro G2 is the only normal gen 2 to not have a hybrid.

I think it is only a matter of time now before it gets a hybrid but who knows what it will be.

Does Kaprosuchus have any other hybrids in JWA and if so what are they?

3 Likes

Looked it up and it doesn’t have any
Looks like it’s a fierce rare in JWA and there is no Gen 2 variant, where can I find this on the map

1 Like

So maybe JWTG will have a original hybrid for kapro gen2

1 Like

Kaproterogynius ?

Or Kagryposuchus

1 Like

Oh man, maybe that’s ludia’s plan😂… Making the players beg for a good amphibian for years then after a while ludia releases a amphibian thats a hybrid of two amphibian

1 Like

There is a hybrid with nunda and einio so they could just make that but use kapro instead, I think the only kapro hybrid in alive is gorgosuchus I could be wrong though.

3 Likes

I forgot there’s Gorgo, and yes he’s the only hybrid with kapro in JWA

2 Likes

You should add in Sauropelta

5 Likes

What about a hybrid of concavenator and a baryonyx

2 Likes

That would be too op, as concav and bary are both vips.

1 Like

Yeah It is

1 Like

I love sauropelta I agree.

Also welcome to the forums trevor.

4 Likes

@Trevor_Hartman Welcome to the forums !

2 Likes

thank you so much

2 Likes

Apperantly vips aren’t fuseable

1 Like