Ludia Forums

New Animals Wishlist

• Quinkana: This Epic terrestrial crocodile was the apex predator of Pleistocene Australia, overpowering other formidable animals such as Megalania, Thylacoleo, and Diprotodon. It’s set includes Cleansing Strike, Definite Impact, Ferocious Impact, 123 Speed, and 10% Critical.
  • Giganotosaurus: The largest of the Carcharodontosaurs, this titanic predator was master of hunting sauropods and contends with being the largest carnivorous dinosaur. It’s set includes Vulnerability Strike, Rending Takedown, Maiming Wound(Datamined,1X with x0.4 Max HP 2 turns), and 115 Speed with 20% Critical chance.
  • Regaliceratops: Hailing from Alberta, Canada, this large ceratopsian had a “crown” of spikes around its frill giving it a very stately appearance. It’s set includes Cleansing Strike, Instant Charge, Critical Impact, and hosts 116 Speed, 25% Armor, and 5% Critical chance.
  • Woolly Mammoth: This shaggy haired ancient elephant dominated North America and Eurasia for much of the ice age, being untouchable to all but the fiercest of hunters. It’s set includes Distraction, Bellow, Distracting Rampage, with 110 Speed, 30% Critical, 10% Armor, and a Swap in Distraction.
  • Beipiaosaurus: This Rare therizinosaur was actually quite small for its family, and shared its home in China with other feathery creatures like Psittacosaurus and Yutyrannus. It’s set includes Strike, Impairing Strike(Datamined,1X with No Critical Chance 3 Turns), Long Dodge, and carries and impressive 129 Speed, 5% Critical, and a Swap in Evasion.
  • Acrocanthosaurus: This carcharodontosaur was a powerhouse of muscle with its heightened spine, it had no rival in early Cretaceous America. It’s set includes Vulnerability Strike, Rending Attack, Wounding Impact(Datamined, 1.5X with .15x Max HP 2 Turns) , 117 Speed, 20% Critical, and a Swap in Ferocity
  • Kelenken: Wielding the largest skull of all terror birds, this flightless hunter could swing its sharp beak like a pickaxe with tremendous force. The set is Sidestep, Raking Claws, Precise Impact, 130 Speed, 5% Critical.
  • Anhanguera: This Common ornithocheirid pterosaur’s name means “old devil”, likely based on its intimidating toothy appearance. It’s set contains Armor Piercing Strike, Wounding Impact, Precise Shattering Counter, Swap in Ferocity, 127 Speed, 5% Critical chance.
  • Machairodus: This saber toothed cat probably hunted like a leopard with quick ambushes on small prey, though weighing in at nearly 1,000 pounds “small prey” would cover a broad spectrum. The set is Evasive Strike, Precise Pounce, 128 Speed, 30% Critical, and a Minimal Rending Counter.
  • Pachyrhinosaurus: This large ceratopsian has a large nasal boss instead of a horn, giving it a thicker, tougher skull for defending itself. It’s set is Precise Slowing Strike, Instant Rampage, 114 Speed, 5% Critical, 30% Armor, and a Swap in Stun.

Quinkana would use the Kapro rig, Anhanguera could use the Pteranodon rig, the Beipiaosaurus would use the Gallimimus rig, and the carcharodontosaurs could use the Rex rig.

I hope you guys enjoyed my mock update format lol, although they’d probably need more professional tweaks I think these animals would be really cool in the game and bring some interesting move sets. So would any of you go for any of these? Do you have any ideas of your own of what you’d like to see and what they could do?

11 Likes

I think they should add every dinosaur that is in the Jurassic world park builder game there’s like 200 dinosaurs and hybrids

Play that game and see how many dinosaurs we’re really missing out on

I remember I used to play it until it got corrupted and deleted my level 75 park lol. All I got offered for compensation was 10000 bucks, but I was pretty far beyond that amount so I gave up on it. But it did have a huge selection that could be ported over!

Carcharodontosaurus
Titanoboa
Agustinia
Kelmayisaurus (fictional)
Deinonychus

… oviraptor???

1 Like

Compsognathus!

Troodon… is canonical???

2 Likes

I would like this one as well: Bajadasaurus

7 Likes

Yes there is a huge selection of dinosaurs on Jurassic world park builder I still have it on my phone I could go count but would take a long time there’s at least 150 dinosaurs but that game is Soo glitchy especially in the battle system and the prize wheel is always blank when it spins can’t see the prizes when it spins

1 Like

There are many dinosaurs that should be in the game, but without a doubt, saurophaganax is the one that deserves it.

2 Likes

I just want giganotosaurus and i want it to be any epic😭
Stat
Health:4000
Damage:1300
Speed:109
Armor:0%
Critical:20%
Moveset:superiority strike,DSI,rending takedown

2 Likes

Amazing selection :heart_eyes:
Would also like to see:
Yutyrannus
Styracosaurus
Inostrancevia
Estemmenosuchus
Megatherium
Daeodon
Hyenodon
Arctodus

2 Likes

Love this list!

1 Like

Tapejara
Mammoth
Coelophysis
Troodon
Plateosaurus
Giganotosaurs
Paracertherium
Therizinosaurus
Protoceratops

2 Likes

Saurophaganax
Tyrannotitan
Protoceratops

1 Like

Mamenchisaurus would be my dream.

3 Likes

Rativates
Simosuchus
Archelon
Parvicursor
Zuul

Also:
Amphicyon or Pseudocyon(bear dogs)
Dire wolf
Archaeobelodon or Platybelodon
Doedicurus
Deinonychus
Gigantoraptor
Prionosuchus(giant breadstick)
Desmatosuchus
Nyctosaurus
Megalocerus
Deinotherium
Megistotherium
Yi-Qi(closest we get to a real life dragon)

Jeez, I want a lot of stuff lol

1 Like

Since people have mentioned the Mammoth, the Mastodon and straight-tusked elephant would be lovely counterparts to it. In addition, Irish elk, ancient bison, and cave bears (!!!) would be fun. Also, those terrifying things that looked like giant hyena pigs and could like, bite through a whole tortoise or whatever.

Paraceratherium, which looks like a long-necked hippo, would be good as a tank. So might those little guys from Ice Age that look like a cross between a beaver and an armadillo. Google says it’s a Glyptodon.

And since someone mentioned my pet favorite that I’ve wanted added forever, the Styracosaurus!

2 Likes