New Animations (Scorpios Rex)

Wow! The animations for the new hybrid are amazing! By far, one of the best in the entire game. @Ludia, I hope the new upcoming Creatures will also have new animations. The unique animations (like Brachiosaurs) are one of the things I enjoy most about the game.

Hint: checkout the feeding animation and the 7 point attack for Scorpios Rex. I can’t wait till I have my own Scorpy to feed and battle!

Please keep it up!

5 Likes

Yea, just posted its animation in JWTG, its completely different from JWA, really unique animation

2 Likes

I love the feeding animation and its 7-8 attack is just beautiful… one thing though, its win animation(also the animation when you tap its paddock to collect coins) would have been cool if it was the epic roar it did in JWCCscorpius-rex-jurassic-world
but its win animation is also good though… again I LOVE IT

4 Likes

Oh heyyyy i didnt realize that tapping on the paddock makes u see their win effect!

2 Likes

With Scorpios Rex in, the only tournament carnivores without a hybrid are Secodontosaurus and Sphenacodon.

4 Likes

I like the feeding and fighting animation. Just wished like in jwa they would have used it’s original sounds and not just omega 09 sounds

5 Likes

They used Omega 09 sounds ? I wished they used the ones from CC

2 Likes

Secodontosaurus being the longest, Sphecanodon only 1 year

1 Like

Yeah. If you listen closely you can hear the sounds omega does when you click on it’s enclosure

4 Likes

Ohhhhhhh I see , I’ll do that

1 Like

Finally the era of tourney carnivore hybrids is going to end soon and other types will rise.

2 Likes

Again my mind told me its Update 55 when I got the notification :joy:

Looks like its tomorrow, placing all hopes

1 Like

I happened to find scorpius rex in one of my battles.

3 Likes

I wish the trike the best of luck beating that then beating an indoraptor :joy:

3 Likes

Scorpios? I havent even updated my game and i can see it?

1 Like

My indo gen 2 wrecked the scorpius.

3 Likes

Yes thee 7 8 attack animation is bite throw up and tail swish
It’s amazing
And this time a dinosaur ate live meat that’s just coooooooooooooooooooòoooooooooooollllllllllllllllll

3 Likes