Ludia Forums

New aquatic creature spotted

I was completed today’s daily events and I spotted a new leedsichthys

1 Like

Here are it’s stats

1400 health and 500 attack at level 40

Thanks but Leedsichthys was first spotted 10 days ago:

Can’t wait for its unlock event, hopefully we don’t have to wait several months like we did for Panochthus.

3 Likes

well @DantheMan im sure you already know but if you dont im happy to inform you that the new what lies beneath is Plesiosaur not leefskhaoihfoisehfoi

Yeah, I saw that- although I’m definitely not expecting Ludia to come out with the unlock event right away.

Understandably, Ludia would certainly want to try and get some players to pay for it for a bit before the unlock event.

Personally I just think they waited way too long on the last new creature to pull the trigger on the unlock event.

2 Likes

true but doesnt it annoy you?

My only gripe with it is why couldn’t it have been a tournament creature? I mean it was one of the largest bony fish to ever live.

2 Likes

Yeah I was surprised by that too @TheDinoWrangler… Especially with how awesome it’s Level 40 build looks, but oh well I guess. Either way I just want to get it.

Also @ImElusiveYT - I’m not upset, at least not yet- Ask me again in 3-4 months if we still haven’t gotten the unlock event… I guess I’ve just learned to lower my expectations on such things. Ludia is a business, afterall - so a business move like this doesn’t surprise or bother me.

1 Like

Like Sarkastodon and Pliosaurus

1 Like

OMG, bro- Sarkastodon… That one took YEARS. Fortunately I got several dozen of them on the Lottery straight away, so I had multiple Level 40’s all along the way… But still, it was annoying to have that one Rare creature be the only thing still locked for me for so long.

I can’t imagine the frustration for other players that wanted but didn’t have Sarkastodon.

3 Likes

Can anyone say Pliosaurus?? Can’t begin to count the number of requests I’ve seen for that unlock on the FB group.

2 Likes

quick question everyone, Should I trade Umoonasaurus in for 5,286 dna when i pretty muh already have Archelon or keep it. My current 3 strongest aquatics are hainosaurus 10, megalodon 10 and tylosaurus 10 and if i do it’ll more than double my current dna

I wouldn’t. It’s a short term fix that you’ll pay for later

Also, all of the creatures you mentioned are surfaces. You need some reefs. Umoonasaurus will help with that

1 Like

Alright thank you man I’ll definetepy keep that in mind

1 Like

What do you think?
Is this a new one, a Cameroceras or a Tusotheutis?

1 Like

That’s the old Kraken-18 boss…it’s a Cameroceras

3 Likes

I’m dissapointed, that it’s not a new boss…I mean, they can do a Mosasaurus, a Dunkleosteus or a Plesiosaur boss, bug nope they release Kraken-18 boss again…I haven’t the statue yet, but I 've already fought against it, so a new boss would be awesome…it’s an aquatic again, why? We fought against Colossus a few weeks ago and now another aquatic…that’s boring !
Ludia, is it to much work to create a new boss?