Ludia Forums

New aquatic Creature?

What is this?

10 Likes

Purple banner suggests a hybrid…

9 Likes

Gentlemen please listen to me, I am a huge fan of JWTG and have a lot of experience even though my account has been cleared.
Usually I always know the Ludia’s next move, BUT THIS OF A NEW MARINE HYBRID HITS ME.

Who is it that wants to find out what that Dino is with me?

1 Like

Geosaurus… i think

The spine/sail whatever you want to call it, looks pretty similar to plesiosaurus lvl 40.

6 Likes

A step at a time. First, someone has to list which marine dinosaurs are without a hybrid. Secondly, I believe it is a hybrid of Plesiosaurus because the title is about Nessie, which is an Plesiosaurus.

2 Likes

Let’s assume it’s a Plesiosaur, so we need to find a dinosaur that has the build of the hybrid.

1 Like

The current aquatics without hybrid are:
dolichorhynchops, onchopristis, elasmosaurus, helicoprion, trinacromerum, mauisaurus, geosaur, baculites, rhizodus, ammonite, pliosaurus, hyneria, hauffiosaurus, kronosaurus, plesiosaurus, kaiwhekea, styxosaurus, umoonasaurus, gillicus, suchodus, edestus and plesiosuchus

4 Likes

Idk man, banner looks kinda cavern to me. :crazy_face:

Fingers crossed for the reef hybrid – I also assumed it could be Plesiosaurus since they introduced Liosichthodon with the Leeds fused with a battle stage unlocked aquatic.

Probably Umoonasaurus and Plesiosaurus. Let’s see what it is tomorrow.

7 Likes

The secret lies in the body size of the hybrid.

4 Likes

looks a lot like mosa so I’m not sure if any of the current aquatics fit the body

3 Likes

Smells like Mosasaurus is swimming at bay. My bet is on one of the components will be as Gen1.

3 Likes

Yeah. I wonder if they might do something like they did with the Velociraptor DNA – you can fuse it with a maxed Gen 2 Indominus or Gen 1 Indominus depending on which you are fusing it with.

Similarly with Mosasaurus and Umoonasaurus. However, I do feel this might make the Gen 2 Series a little useless now if this is true and happens later on as well… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We could be looking at an aquatic hybrid made of a aquatic with either a ceno or a land. However unlikely that might be

2 Likes

After your say, teeth structure caught my attention, could it be a surprising fusion including one of the IRexes? Would be mind-blowing. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Indominoumoonamosasaurus maybe?

Or probably Indominoumoonamosasaurus Rex? :thinking:

3 Likes

Come to think of it, it could be a super hybrid of Xinathodon

Ahahahah would be awesome :laughing::rofl:

3 Likes

Nessie is based off of elasmosaur, plesiosaur, styxosaur so one if these surfaces will be its components I think

Let’s hope it’s a reef hybrid judging by the other component looking like pliosaur

I take back my rant ludia, whatever it is I’m happy were getting new aquatic additions

7 Likes