Ludia Forums

New aquatic hybrid

My moneys on edestus + rhizodus, sad its not a reef, happy we get a new aquatic though.

24 Likes

I thought the game is under maintenance now…?

Still interesting indeed.

2 Likes

Wasn’t that on Tuesday

8 Likes

Nope, it’s going to be on Tuesday as announced.

7 Likes

I thought it was today, thanks @E_F @ZenoRex

6 Likes

It could also involve Hyneria and Edestus. But I hope Ludia throws a curveball and it turns out to be a reef.

7 Likes

That mouth is 100% Edestus

5 Likes

The setting does look kind of reef like, but I can’t see any reef type creature within this hybrid.

5 Likes

first component is 100% edestus

3 Likes

Could also be hyneria + edestus or gillicus + edestus

5 Likes

Could be, rhizodestus sounds awesome though, plus I don’t have hyneria or gillicus maxed so rhizodous would be easier for me.

5 Likes

it does look like the weird shark with a weird mouth( the super rare one)

5 Likes

Helicoprion

2 Likes

It’s either helicoprion or edestus for one component, I’m 100% sure of that….
But for the other, I really don’t want it to be like rhizdous or something that’s locked

5 Likes

I got a second copy of that leaf fish a few weeks back from CT for 7000 something DNA. And its my second copy only lol. He is hard to come by

1 Like

kinda hoping it going to be a reef, might even try to get it, but we do need some cave and reef in the higher ferocity

4 Likes

I mean, cave we have lioschitodon, but reef we only have like leptostega and umoona
I believe megarchelon and dunkelo are both surface

3 Likes

Rhinoprotodon:Finally a worthy opponent,Our battle will be legendary.
Can’t wait to see how ugly will it look but im sure this is going to be one of my favorite aquatic hybrid because edestus is one of my favorite prehistoric sharks.

7 Likes

Yeah, its why I stay at level 10 vip, so I can have a lot of diversity

2 Likes

At one point, we had 3 Savannah, 3 Cavern and 1 Snow for the Cenozoics until Rhinoprotodon was released. So maybe this time we’ll get the reef as we have 3 Surface, 3 Cave and 1 Reef.

4 Likes