New aquatic hybrid

Looks pretty much like Edestus joining the party, but why not the good old Helicoprion? 'Cause it is super rare and no one likes her? 'Cause it is weak?

Poor Helicoprion, don’t worry I’m with you. Just because your tears are invisible, that doesn’t mean you’re not crying. :maple_leaf:

5 Likes

It’s Gillicoprion = Helicoprion + Gillicus

4 Likes

Now that you mention it I think Helicorprion might be one of the components. The spikes on the body are a reference to Helicorprion’s max look.

1 Like

Ahh yes, there is something poetic about this…
Whether tears of joy or tears of sorrow they end up being a part of what she moves through and what suspends her.

Stay joyful my friends. :hugs::heart::shark:

2 Likes

Yeah And Same Circle Saw Teeth.

3 Likes

My final guess: edestus + rhizdous

3 Likes

Maybe, but I think it’s a tourney hybrid, which is one of my guesses, so i think its edestus for me

2 Likes

Confidence:
100% Helicoprion (super rare)
+
25% Gillicus (tournament)
75% Hynerion (legendary)

12 Likes

I rather say gillicus cause the two fins near the tail doesn’t match hyneria. And by looking at the tail fin it seems to be more triangular shaped wich doesn’t fit hyneria either

4 Likes

When I first saw it I was like defo a gillicus.

1 Like

I can still see edestus in this, I have both edestus and gillicus at 30 with my instant hatchery being ready tomorrow, hmm decisions decisions :grimacing:

Well I hope whatever it is its a cavern over another strong surface.

8 Likes

I want it to be gillicus just not sure about the sweep at the back of the face but the front of the face says gillicus (red) to me but the back says hyneria (yellow).

6 Likes

But This Hybrid Have Circle Teeth. Gillicus And Hyneria Has Not Circle Teeth. Circled Saw Teeth Is Only In Helicoprion Shark.

1 Like

This is about the second component only Helicoprion is for sure the first ingredient.

7 Likes

After closer inspection I can now see the tooth whirl closely matches heli, so I’m going to hatch out 4 gillicus as I believe these to be the components.

I’m 80/20 sure this is heli over edestus now, cant wait for its release its been a while since the release of the last aquatic hybrid.

2 Likes

So it’s between a base Legendary Hybrid and a Tourney Hybrid.

I am hoping for Tourney Hybrid, since we already have my baby Leo as a base Legendary Hybrid.

My bets on Gillicus

5 Likes

Because of this I’m saying gillicus x helicop

7 Likes

Remember how there was offers in the market for geosaur and elasmosaur on the week of geolasmosaurs release? Keep a look out guys we may get the same sort of hint again…

8 Likes

Edestus has a weird teeth too

1 Like

imagine if its a super hybrid of all the creatures yall said

2 Likes