Ludia Forums

New aquatic hybrid

I don’t know, but all I care it’ll be pretty, strong, and not insane to get.

I think I’m going for Helicoprion with Hyneria because if you look closely, you can see spikes on the back and the curled teeth in the mouth from the Helicoprion.
I’m going Hyneria because of the three fins on the bottom and, most importantly, if you look very closely, you’ll see that the scales aren’t very large like the Gillicus, but is small like the Hyneria, and the weird looking head. The point at the end I’m guessing is from the Helicoprion point for a nose while the scales surrounding the head is from the Hyneria.

But I’m just guessing.

4 Likes

Hmm, from all the guessings on this thread that seems the most possible to me

2 Likes

If it’s Hyneria then it’s stats will be below Liosichtodon. If it’s Gillicus (or Edestus) then we are looking at just below or on par with Megarchelon.

It’ll most likely be very expensive to get, as all of the Aquatic park is expensive vs Jurassics, but they can also have more ferocity.

2 Likes

ludia better not just push this to the back burner #justiceformylodon

1 Like

It looks really really armored. Helicorprion is one of the components for sure, but the other one has a lot of scales.

So it might be Gillicus due to its armory -scale like pattern at its max level.

1 Like

I still don’t know, but the sad thing is, well not to me but, this hybrid will most likely be a surface aquatic, but you never know.

This is possibly a tournament legendary hybrid. Are you sure there will be offers ?

Will still keep an eye out however just in case. However I doubt that’s gonna happen but we’ll see

1 Like

I mean, it could have some relation to PD, but still gillicus x helicop is my guess

1 Like

I’m trying to see a reef, but probably will be the same case like amphibian hybrid

4 Likes

It would be ok for both chases cause it would have more attack than lio. It’s health might be something between Geolasmosaurus and dakoderma

1 Like

So next surface or cave hybrid - welcome in unbalanced hybrid choice where we still need strong reef hybrid more than you :confused::confused::confused:

7 Likes

I will admit, I wish it was Gillicus but I just can’t see it.
I still see Helicoprion with Hyneria, but I am wondering;
When is it supposed to be released?

2 Likes

gilicus and eduestus both has two big fins but this hybrid has four
which means it looks more like plesiosaur then a shark or fish
still it’s kinda true that the tail part looks similar to eduestus
it’s cool that we are getting new hybrid though

2 Likes

Nah it’s probably Mawsonia

Purple banner suggests either an aquatic hybrid or a cave creature, I’m hoping for a hybrid personally as another tourney cave is not what we need…

3 Likes

I had a really weird dream last night about this hybrid. It didn’t have 2 but 3 ingredients: Edestus, Helicoprion and Hyneria! It felt so real! :rofl:

4 Likes

The hybrid is out!..

kinda.

It’s crap tho as it’s only a normal legendary, and well. You can’t make it lol.

1 Like

What’s the name

I am sorry, but that aquatic hybrid is most ungliest aquatic I even see in the game

1 Like

can anyone get a pic

1 Like