1 Like

3 Likes

Aquatic indominus rex?

7 Likes

He looks more like an armored barracuda to me

2 Likes

Nice stats. Gonna unlock him

1 Like

So Ludia, can we have something we actually want next time? like yk. a DECENT aquatic reef? Infact, i’ll give you a starting off point, Umoonasaurus+ Styxosaurus =Stxyoona tournament, legendary Reef.

7 Likes

I’m absolutely loving the look of this thing.

Ugly or not this is one cute barracuda :partying_face:

2 Likes

Wow it’s quite cheap. Not too bad

2 Likes

well not too bad appearence on max level
(not mine pic)

10 Likes

Six finned shark :joy:

4 Likes

We got something absolutely unnecessary . Another cave legendary hybrid . A cave tournament hybrid would have atleast added something to the game.

3 Likes

I all agree with the thoughts of that we needed something other than a cave, or even surface. We need another reef with fancy looks and stats. That lonely Leptostega starts to look like the good old Gorgosuchus which shoulders the whole mighty power against its counterparts all alone. :thought_balloon:

But hey anyways, I’m so glad one of my ingame favorites Helicoprion has become a component as I guessed so but also, I like the way she looks like it when she reaches to her 30+ levels and mostly resembles Hyneria before that scale.

Starts as a tuna, turns out to be a shark. Awesome! :fish::shark:

I also got to say, final looks are phenomenal. Not super detailed maybe, but its resemblance is more than enough to impress me like one mighty shark with a face as if full with deep scars and cravesses. Dunno, maybe I’m a bit biased on the sharks side. It’s highly possible. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Btw I’m wishing so hard for a Megalodon upgrade by having a buff or a Gen2. She should be the queen of the oceans like the IndoRex as on the ground. Seeing her getting defeated against a couple of cute turtles is just killing me. :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

So these aquatics are still yet to have a hybrid (not counting VIPs)
Mauisaurus
Kaiwhekea
Onchopristis
Plesiosaurus
Styxosaurus
Platecarpus
Edestus
Baculites
Rhizodus
Ammonite
Plesiosuchus
Suchodus
Gillicus
Dolichorhynchops
Trinacromerum
Pliosaurus
Kronosaurus
Hauffiosaurus
Umoonasaurus

But yeah I’d rather this hybrid had been with Gillicus because we don’t have a tournament legendary cave hybrid.

5 Likes

The cave version of cerazinosaur.

Lio and elasmo ain’t worth it anymore from a cost to Ferocity perspective compared with the new hybrid.

Got mine to 20 for the time being not really needed, but il take a heavy hitting cave after all the tanky ones we’ve got lately…

10/10 on the stats, designs not as great as geolasmo for me, and yes il keep saying it… would’ve been better if it were a reef. Besides that thanks for the new addition ludia.

Edit: Ok just seen the max level design thanks to lucky, much better looking than geo and lio imo.

13 Likes

This an absolutely helpful share here, with all the needed info in it for this new one. So thanks Reece. :clap:t2:

I’m also happy that we share the same taste on her final looks and overall stats, this will be a nice addition to my squad as soon as I’m making a maxed out Hyneria. :dna:

A couple of lvl 20s seem to be a good investment considering my current shape and pricewise, you’ve pointed out a good detail that Geolasmosaurus is now out of the table sadly. Most probably its cooldown will be lower too in return of just a bit more DNAs, which will be making Hynecoprion even more attractive. Yet, Geo has a really good design no matter what. :v:t2:

I’m getting excited for my first aquatic win (I hope), so I take your best wishes of luck with me as a warranty. :wink:

4 Likes

Here it is in the tournament

6 Likes