yea i agree with you too

1 Like

but we need more tourney aquatics and cenzoics battle stage unlock

1 Like

Ok so maybe mosa gen2 and titanophoboa too

1 Like

thats a good idea

1 Like

I think for battle stage 100+ it should be unlocking all common, rare, Super Rare, and Legendary that are not in rotation since at level 100+ most of them you don’t need anymore and it is just an annoyance for post reshuffle players that those creatures are still locked.

8 Likes

they can make a separate event for that too and it will kinda break the battle stage rarity cycle

i mean first you got common then rare then super rare then legendary then tourney i think they can do is rearrange the battle stages again

The more tournament creatures put in battle stages means less for tournaments so I guess I agree with @Sionsith

1 Like

but most of the tourney creatures dont return sometimes

1 Like

but i kinda agree with your opinion too

1 Like

I think from Ludia’s perspective they want the few out of rotation creatures to be very rare and hard to get, forcing players to spend money for them in some way to acquire them. I think adding them to a late stage battle stage gives them a chance to accomplish that goal of having certain creatures hard to get but then building in the eventuality of being able to unlock them. So either you are a patient player and can wait or you are not and you end up buying the copies you need. It serves both sides of the equation in that for a time period they are highly exclusive and then eventually players can check off the unlock boxes and clear up that part of their market.

But then again this is bringing logic to a discussion about what players might want to see and something that would also potentially work for Ludia so probably wont go anywhere :expressionless:

5 Likes

i have one more idea about this
problem that ludia can divide the packs into unlockable and non unlockable pack and the non unlockable pack will not include any earth shattering creatures

1 Like

i think ludia doesnt wants us to unlock pyroraptor because i saw many comments in which they want to unlock pyroraptor but ludia is ignoring them
ludia is sus

1 Like

but i think they really need to add a tourney flyer battle stage because there are no tourney flyers battle stages and the only way to unlock tourney flyer is tournament

1 Like

Yeah because thats the point of tournament creatures Theyre exclusive to tournaments you woudnt find a tournament creature in an earth shattering event and vice versa

1 Like

Yeah the more we rant about the locked creatures Just makes ludia not want to make them unlockable all they care about is money

1 Like

i dont think they will add more battle stages but it was my idea

but tournament is so long think if there is an impatient person who wants to unlock that tourney creature instantly so these battle stages are useful for that person

1 Like