New Bear...where did you get it?

Hello JWA’s
Some hours ago the new rare Bear appeared in our shared sanctuary. Was someone lucky in a strike event or is it the 20’th of december somewhere in the world? I just drove around for an hour but no Bear. So where did you get it?
Thank you in advance

3 Likes

Some content creators got the bear as a gift from ludia and they put them in sanctuarys and then they spread to more people.

3 Likes

Awesome, great information. Thank you EpicToad

2 Likes

Actually content creators got an incubator that had the possibility of getting a bear. Bear wasn’t guaranteed but those that did get it have put it in sancs to spread the love as you said.

5 Likes

Youtubers got it yesterday and put it in sanctuarys now a lot more people have it because of sanctuarys

1 Like

I got it from my alliance’s shared sanc

1 Like

Our sancs have bears everywhere :partying_face:

1 Like

I have seen some YouTubers getting an incubator that contains arctodus DNA. those youtubers put it in a sanctuary and some people will leave the alliance temporarily to spread artodus to even more alliances. its basically a fast spreading virus.

3 Likes

BigBangScience started spreading the bear to a whole lot of alliances once I put mine in his Sanctuary that I had unlocked from AlienNewt and I was letting lots of people into my alliance to unlock it and share back to their alliance. Which alliance are you in?

2 Likes

Welcome back to the forums ProC

2 Likes

Really not fair to treat select players differently from others. But it is Ludia and they have done this forever. Explains how players have new high level dinos immediately. What are your thoughts???

Does anyone know if this bear is spawning in the wild? According to this it should.

No, nobody has seen this in my alliance.

Same, nobody has seen it in my alliance. One has seen it from today’s scent and some got few DNA from the strike towers.

How can you have 15k of the deer already? Arctodus is another question as well.

I don’t expect to see many bear. It’s exclusive and when they put exclusive in the wild it’s a lot harder to find.

It’s called spending money XD

When they did Albert and Vulture pursuits it was much better than this though. And those are exclusive.

2 Likes

Yes but on what?

Yeah you’re correct. I did get a nice amount of dna for those. I focused more on Albert. Some days were horrible while others were very fruitful.