I have found a new way for the coin bonus for carnivores and amphibians

4 Likes

Wow, that’s just clocktowers and JHs?

1 Like

It is more then the normal amount of 708 bonus this is 864

1 Like

If you need step by step tell me

1 Like

I knew there was a way to get more. I figured out a different way than what I have right now, but don’t have the time to do it yet (or space).
Right now I’m at 786% with just clocktowers and JH.

1 Like

My way is 864% when you get more room I can help

1 Like

Now that I had time to look, yes, your setup is the setup that I thought of. It would let me squeeze in an additional 4 clocktowers and 2 JHs. I haven’t done it because it would squeeze out a dino from my other setup and the game tends to crash a lot for me when picking up statues. So, I’m not looking forward to doing this, but will try when I have ample time.

1 Like

So with it crashing it means you have too many statues on your park for the game to Comfortable Support that many what I do is I get my best coin makers and just have them with bonus or is Chris park if you have been on the channel his setup.But I have mine out with no bonus on the lower coin production.

Nice design! Thanks for posting.

1 Like

good to know…though I’m thinking of ditching coin traps as i don’t use the coins I’m currently generating. Since they nerfed the coins to hybrid trades they are of little use and I find myself buying mods to try and use them.

1 Like

That’s what I use my coins for. I buy a bunch of common mods throughout the day and use them in modded PVP. I don’t have a clear market though.

2 Likes