Ludia Forums

New bug in 4k

So, it’s been a long time since I’ve been in the forums, I gotta say sorry for being inactive for so long, but that’s not what im here for.

In short, when I try to go to battle arenas, it somehow does not let me in, I’ve got my dinos ready, I select all 3, I click the button, and nothing happens, it just gives me the loading screen, I have tried waiting, closing and opening the app, nothing, so I wanted to know if someone has a possible solution to my issue, or if anyone has the same problem as I do.

Back in the days the forum was hella active, so why not trying to get more answer’s again right?
(If no one answers I will post a second try later)

3 Likes

Happens to me a lot too, but I restarted my wifi router and it worked. If that still doesn’t work then contact support.

3 Likes

Sorry for the trouble, Matsaago_Robby. If restarting your WiFi connection doesn’t help, you can reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com (with your support key included) so they can investigate.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Someone had a solution of down grading your wifi speed at your router, I don’t remember specifically what it was but I think it was moving down to 2.4 GHz from 5 GHz and some folks have had success with that.

2 Likes

I already did, all the wifi solutions dont work

2 Likes