Ludia Forums

New Bugs (at least for me)

Courageous Alert, a brand new move that is introduced in the new update, I’ve tried it out on many strike towers, but even if Compy Gen2 is at full hp, it never gets a crit, it has been really confusing for me, is this a new bug?
Also Swap In Stunning Strike seems to have a 0% chance of stunning now as I never got a stun with swap in stunning strike, maybe its just me.

3 Likes

Yeah I also don’t fully understand this ability. Says is suppose to have that 100% crit, but I never get it with out without a full flock. Also don’t understand the threatened part of it(i get what it means just the ability that it comes with), so it says it has dodge but its effect particle things have never shown up nor worked for me at all

3 Likes

Well, the Swap In Stunning Strike part isn’t a bug, but the RNG is really annoying. I never gets the stun, and my opponents somehow always gets it on a vital point.

2 Likes

Same
It not crit when full flock and give dodge when low flock

2 Likes

How many new bugs on the new update/features for the game you want?

Ludia: Yes

3 Likes

I believe Ludia is aware of the issues with some Flock attacks such as 100% crit not happening.

@Ned any update on this?

1 Like

As of now all the move is is a priority strike.

1 Like

Hey GPx, I haven’t gotten new information from our team yet :thinking:. I’ll try poking them again to see if I can get an update.

Update: Our team is still working out a fix for this at the moment. No ETA yet but it remains at a high priority so our team is hoping to have this fixed ASAP!

Thank you for your patience.

3 Likes