New campaign bug

Thanks very much for the quick response!

1 Like

Bug Description: The special objective states I have to use a Level 15 or above common creature, yet all of the creatures are capped at Level 14.

Area is was found in: Campaign Course 4 Armour 1 Intermediate

How often does it happen: Everytime I attempt the campaign.

What type of device are you using? Iphone

My current fav is Course 4 (Armor Piercing) #3 beginner where the goal is to “Swap Koolasuchus G2 for Velociraptor” even though NEITHER of them qualify because they don’t have armor piercing effects. :crazy_face:

I was also stuck on this - but found the hint earlier in this thread.

The first dino you select - no you can’t select those dinos.

But you can for the 2nd and 3rd dino!

I’ve been trying to get a few of these missions done and it’s not letting me. The first picture is showing what my creatures look like normally second picture is the mission the third picture is what they are allowing me to choose nothing above a 14. And it’s not just me because my alliance is having the same issue. It only that you have one dinosaur in your team so that tells me I’m not breaking that role why aren’t they above or at 15 or higher in order to be able to complete that mission.

In the new update, there is a mission in the campaign in intermediate mode that is impossible due to the level cap, there may be more like this however this was the first one I found in, course 4 armor challenge 1, intermediate mode.

1 Like

Have exactly the same problem.

Hello!

Bug Description: The special objective for the intermediate Armor mission #1 in Course 4 cannot be completed at all. This special objective says: “Have at least 1 Common creature level 15 or higher on your team.” However, the mission caps all creatures at level 14, so it is literally NOT possible to complete the special objective. There is no possible way to get the star for chapter completion as a result.

Area is was found in: Campaign mode, course 4, Armor section, Intermediate mission 1 (versus Echo)

How do you reproduce the bug: Attempt the mission.

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) Just needs to have the level cap raised to 15 or just remove level cap.

2 Likes

I have another one to report. I realize people are going to say this isn’t a bug per say, but there’s no way for me to complete Course 5, #3 on Starter. The special objective is “Have Trex defeat 2 opponents with ability: Fierce Rampage”

The reason this is impossible is because Trex is one of our conglomerate’s “sanctuary starter” dinos. She’s fully leveled and max boosted to get the most SP. 10/0/20. So, no matter what I do the match goes:

1. Rexy strikes, dead opponent
  2. Rexy rampages, dead opponent
  3. Rexy strikes, dead opponent

Basically the only way I could do this level successfully would be to deboost and a’int no way that’s gonna happen. I don’t expect any sympathy on this, as it was my choice to boost Rexy but I know for a fact there are a lot of people in the same boat, given all the epic-inclusive advantage tournaments that have taken place.

Tldr: Ludia should take into consideration that different players are going to have different creatures at different strengths and take that into consideration with the special requirements. In this example, they could have used this special objective on the intermediate side, where boosts and levels are capped.

1 Like

Did you ever get an answer? I’m still trying to beat this one myself

To complete “Take no more than 1000 damage” objective:
Order your team as follows:
Stygimoloch > Erlikogamma > Woolly Rhino

1. Lead with Stygimoloch (opponent must lead with Bronto)- Shield Strike > Instant Charge > Impact and Run
    Autoswaps to Gamma
  2. Use Gammas Rampage to kill the next dino
  3. Use Strike &Run to autoswap Gamma to Rhino to kill the last dino
2 Likes

Has anyone figured out Course 14, Nullify Battle 1, starter challenge? You have to beat a kelenken without taking any damage, but it’s faster than all the creatures the game lets you use, and always starts the fight with an evasive strike. I could easily beat it with a suchotator if it started with a sidestep, but I’ve attempted the challenge over two dozen times and it has started with an evasive strike without fail. The only way to beat this, if the kelenken continues to refuse to sidestep, is to have a creature boosted to be faster and also capable of oneshotting the kelenken on its first action. I hesitate to call the challenge impossible, but it’s certainly impossible for me right now.

Has anyone done this? If so, how?

1 Like

Won’t work for me either

This one needs to be fixed!!!

Sort your Dino’s by speed. Let me use magna which I have boosted faster and was able to one shot kleken with no problem.

There is a way to do it. Sort by speed when choosing. Put one speed boost on Dino and picture. Use long protection and then nullifying rampage.

2 of the 3 dinos with cloak change to revenge cloak when one of your dinos dies, so prevent that from happening and you should be good.

Area is was found in: Campaign Course 4.1:
photo_2022-01-01_19-55-44
[Armor]: Intermediate challenge

Bug Description: The challenge is to use a common creature LV 15 or higher. However, this challenge limits the max level to 14, so this challenge cannot be completed.

Using Android.
photo_2022-01-01_19-53-43

I know this is annoying I will never be able to complete this do to the creature cap at 14

Yes the armour / level 15 bug is stiiill a thing!