Ludia Forums

New Carnivore

Yay

9 Likes

Sound the major hype alarm

Could be carcharadontosaur

3 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury I guess from the eye it is not Deinonychus.Hope it will be Albertosaurus.

2 Likes

Or mapusaurus, theres still soooooo many carnivores they could add

2 Likes

Tarbosaurus please!!

1 Like

i think this is Tarbo, but i still want saurophaganax :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: when Ludia ruined “normal” Allosaurus :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think @Jurassic_Fury answer will be correct because Tabosaurus is meaning Alarming Lizard.

1 Like

I did not know that was the name meaning. But I will be happy if it is Tarbo. Thanks for educating me, @Nonthawath_777 :relieved:

1 Like

Is thorador now coming as well? Would be funny but unneccesary.

1 Like

Back to the matter, I would love to see Tarbo ingame. Its like if Trex and Giga or Charcar were fused. Tarbo has a Tyrannasaur body, but its teeth were like knives, which seems unusual, but when you look at what was around, you can see why. It was mainly Sauropods, Hadrosaurs, and the occasional Therizino, so there wasn’t really a need for breaking bones, but bleeding your opponent instead.

2 Likes

It might be a hybrid or something and doesn’t it seem perfect that the apex carnivores pack came out just today

1 Like

No :confounded: No hybrid please! We all want a new creature… I already was disappointed by last week’s events, I am not mentally prepared to be disappointed again.

Moreover, I don’t think hybrids have been welcomed with tournaments, but their components are. Hybrid-unlock tournaments, by what I’ve seen, have come way after the release.

With a tournament this weekend, I bet its an actual creature. I would love a tournament carnivore, as 2 of my highest creatures are amphibians, but I might actually get whatever creature is in the tournament.

1 Like

A new tourney carno is fine. A hybrid carno is where I draw the line tho.

1 Like

Yes. We need amphibians, there have been so little. I wouldnt mind an herb hybrid though.

I agree, but this is jurassic world the game, amphibians only introduced to balance the classes and none were featured in the films so it’s understandable that amphibian numbers are so low.

1 Like

True. Maybe Deinosuchus, the other monster croc, although its more like an alligator.

1 Like

That and also Purusaur was the biggest and meanest looking wouldnt mind that being added, looks more like the massive crocs we get in today’s world only twice the size scary stuff

They already have it in JWA, so why not in JWTG

1 Like

Was thinking that, also with suchodus tournament that doesnt necessarily rule out a new amphibian hybrid coming, they could fuse suchodus and proteorigynis for new hybrid maybe

1 Like