Ludia Forums

New cavern creature

Any ideas guys? Looks to be carbonemys

16 Likes

Nice, we will get new animations.
Hopefully we will get meiolania later on

7 Likes

Meiolania that’s the name of the other one, I think it’s more likely to be that as the shell shape fits it better and it was bigger than carbonemys.

4 Likes

I think I’ll grind tourney this weekend… or should I ?

2 Likes

New creatures always have higher trophy counts but it’s up to you…

5 Likes

If its about 1600 cups I don’t know…how many trophies should I get on first day ?

2 Likes

Youl need about 500 cups per day minimum I reckon.

7 Likes

I could try, since my exams end tomorrow ( finally ) I think I’ll go for a run this Friday, hoping to get more than 500 if possible

Maybe I’ll go FMF, Dilophosaurus for the win

Also I’ll have time to prepare some creatures for the lower leagues

2 Likes

I’m hoping that meiolania comes to the game in the future. But it’s prob carbo in the tourney.

2 Likes

Good luck with you’r exams :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, 1 more day to go and I’m excited as well, no more studies after that !!!

I’m hoping Monday isn’t much so I can finish in Dominator, 29th November shouldn’t really be an issue

2 Likes

Cavern? Why’d you think that? It definitely resembles a turtle shell which are all reefs in JWTG. I was right about to say “Hey Reece, finally your most anticipated strong reef hybrid has arrived!”, then I saw your topic title and my sentence has been cut in the half. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @Aether_12

By looking at its banner, red gives me funny ideas that it might be our first super hybrid sea creature.

Who knows? A man can only dream. :thought_balloon:

5 Likes

Leptochelon ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yeah… seems to be Carbonemys.

11 Likes

The shell does have an uncanny resemblance !

5 Likes

Why not? Dope name. But even if it was named Potatopeel or smth, I’d still be satisfied as we are finally having a strong reef, once and for all.

3 Likes

Yeah it is the same shell, detective Furry has solved the case. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Though I didn’t know turtles can be caverns too. :thinking:

3 Likes

Ludia hears this and be like oh let us have a aquatic creature that peels potatoes

Then no reef hybrid instead its potato hybrid :joy: :potato:

5 Likes

Finally one more new creature with a new animation,I’m impressed by the work of ludia and jamcity as we had a new animation which was 1 month ago.

7 Likes

Next up: Troodon Gen 2 with new hybrid

2 Likes