Ludia Forums

New cavern creature

Dodonemys? :joy:

1 Like

It can’t be Meiolania:

The shape of her head doesn’t look similar to the one in the teaser.

1 Like

The shell is also different

3 Likes

8 Likes

Tank stats. As expected for a tank on four legs :smiley:

I’m definitely getting this guy, he can be my second Uintatherium

4 Likes

As expected, decent stats, we needed a tank cavern considering the other tourney caverns are balanced attack.

5 Likes

4 Likes

These are good stats just wished he would have similar attack to deinosuchus or erlikosaurus. Still getting him anyway

3 Likes

Not that he would be a good candidate for it but I was hoping for a canon Cave creature. Panochthus is already a tanky guy, and every other cave has balanced stats. Was hoping for an option with at least 1,000 attack, Lythronax type stats would be good.

8 Likes

True, I dont have the amount of panocthus as you and dilophoboa while great is pretty costly, maybe one day we will get a gastornis type cavern though.

5 Likes

Can’t post in the Carbo thread due to post restrictions so decided to post here

Data from about 7:55am this morning ( about 45mins ago )

All that hard work wasn’t in vain, I still remember I felt like tearing my head out losing so many matches and I’m still in Dom, what’s more in 2nd place after 7hours ? Love it

Aiming for 1000 cups today

3 Likes

Yeah, then tomorrow on the weekend, you hopefully have more time to get about 1500 trophies, then the dom is probably secured, although I don’t know for sure.
After 1500 tomorrow, you can just chill, do battles every now and then and 2000 about will definitely be enough to secure that win :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe not 1500 as I’m not too sure about Dom ferocity yet, but definately aiming for 1000+ cups today

Its Friday for me rn

2 Likes

Yeah so tomorrow or ig whenever you have free time

2 Likes