Ludia Forums

New Cenozoic Lineup

Here’s how the update has reshuffled my Cenozoic lineup

5 Likes

I’d just spent the last few months perfecting my ceno line up and now it’s totally screwed. I’m going to have to spend the new few months re-balancing it - it’s so unbalanced now

I was just moving onto my aquatics and now I’m stuck redoing the same labour I’ve done.

3 Likes

Welcome to the club.

5 Likes

The only way this can be improved for me is hyaenadon is made more available. I can’t match the new values on the other categories. I either sell the creatures I’ve spent over a year getting or crash out at this point. I’m beaten. It took me a year to get a cavern hybrid because the creature wasn’t available apart from in prize drops

I don’t spend money like this to have the goal posts moved. New creatures like the spino hybrid move goal posts on super rare only events, fine, I’ll sit them out - but category changes and total rejigging of ferocity isn’t on.

I’m feeling like I might cancel right now. A year of hard, tedious labour for this

3 Likes

Don’t quit, I see it as a new challenge.

4 Likes

I know it reshuffled a lot of the creatures, so it might look real wonky compared to what you had before but it might not be so far gone that it isn’t salvageable. Post some screen shots of your new lineups, like the first 3-4 sets.

4 Likes

I have not update the game yet. Can anyone share a screenshot on how much in terms of DNA the ceno would cost now? (Including the hybrids ceno) thank you.

Thanks Sion & Tommy

I’ve just worked out my ferocities and there’s a 2500 gap between the top 2 and I’m basically back at square one with having no decent caverns and no way of getting them (didn’t get the last unlock on the big snake and don’t have titanaboa unlocked either) - I’ll post my line up later but I think it’s best I sell my brand new level 30 smithetoceran. I’m hopping mad

1 Like

I’ve got a similar list for all my creatures in Excel.

1 Like

My Mammotherium is waiting to be hatched, so I do not know its DNA costs right now.

4 Likes

Tommi Oo fancy pants spread sheets

Sion here’s my top 3 sets. I’ve got a smythetoceras coming down (grrr extra time added) so will have 2 at level 20 soon and am evolving 2 x lv 10 mammotheriums up to a level 20 at the moment

They’re a bit rubbish considering how long I’ve been playing. The irony on that damn lv 30 deer is that I only levelled it up because it had strong health and balanced my top creatures which were high attack thyla-lion things. Now it’s health is down but ferocity up.

I’m stuck on caverns AGAIN, I feel like every time I achieve my goals the rug gets pulled away. I was so happy with my cenos and was completing every event with no db spent on cool downs rahhhhhhh

I think I’m better to sell my lv 30 deer. At least I get nearly 100k dna for it and can nearly buy 3 more on discount. Now have to wait the weeks to hatch the rebuys

So jealous of the Titanoboa unlock Tommi :sob: it’s one of my favorite prehistoric creatures

2 Likes

Thanks - don’t yet have the savanna indricoceras which has better health as I didn’t need it with my mammotheriums but will have a push on that next as I can unlock it

Mammotheriums are about 48k I think. More than smyth but less ferocity

1 Like

@Tommi thank you!!

1 Like

I would kill for titanaboa right now

I’ve missed a few unlocks thinking I didn’t need them with my line ups. Lesson learned

UNLOCK ALL AT ANY COST

Didn’t bother buying any pan-cavern-old-man face things either :woman_facepalming:. It’s old man face freaked me out

4 Likes

My problem with cenos is we used them so rarely that I never leveled anything up after a few updates ago that level opponents off of ferocity my highest two cenos were two mammoths at lvl 20. They’ve been nerfed… hard. I’m not particularly upset about it because it will take just a few weeks to restore balance to my lineup but… still. They coulda left me with one mammoth doing ok :joy:

2 Likes

Here ya go Tommi, 48,160

How did you unlock Mastadon? I don’t remember there being an event?

1 Like

It was a MOD tournament during the July 4th weekend.

3 Likes

It’s such a blessing the we have our living calculating and statistics genius @Sionsith.
I would have never recalled when it happened.

1 Like

There was a tournament. Looks like it was in July, between Velociraptor s-DNA and Pachyrhinosaurus. It may have been a Modded tournament

2 Likes