Ludia Forums

New Cenozoic Lineup

This definitely seems to be an area where, as a newer player, the reshuffling didn’t hurt me all that much. With none of my VIPs higher than about level 14, and other than the newly hatched out Panos, everything else at or below those, I’ll finish the unlock event fairly soon and will be able to pretty make enough stuff soon to get a deeper bench. But yeah, really need a Smilodon tourney now, seeing as I didn’t have that one unlocked yet.

3 Likes

I’m kinda the same. The stat changes actually helped my Ceno lineup.

1 Like

Well definitely did for me with all the panos and arcturus I was able to buy before the forced upgrade! Picked up a couple Keleken as well… but the nerfing of my mammoths and mastodons did hurt since I loved using them so much!

I didn’t fair to badly with the rework. The nerfing of my meat shields and buffing of my glass cannons has me a bit messed up at the moment.

I’m at a year and a month of game time:

1 Like

Didn’t affect me as much as I thought.
my top lineup:
Arctodus 40
Smilodon 40
Kelenken 40
Glyptodon 40
Urtinotherium 20
Andrewsarchus 40
Thylacosmilus 10
Panochthus 10 x8
Brontotherium 10 x2
Hyaenodon 10 x4

Surprisingly didn’t have problems with the battle event today.
Arctodus, Smilodon, and Kelenken are way higher than everything else.

2 Likes

Dabbling with YouTube:

I just listened to this and realize I need to really work on my microphone placment and not move around while talking :frowning:. Lots of room for improvement I guess :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

Tough stuff for someone who isn’t a native English speaker. I’m more used to the theatre like language as for example in ‘Star Trek’…I love Captain Picard.
Nevertheless, great job.

2 Likes

Great YouTube voice Sion! Agree the mic needs moving away and possibly the sound turning up?

That said I’ve started turning the subtitles on for watching telly :woman_facepalming:

Got through the event with only 1 cool down but got overexcited and sped up hatching costing 4K bucks then got a trade harbour offer for Old Man Armadillo (for 11,000 dB) and took it, so my purse is empty

Now have 2 x lv 30 deer cats and 2 x level 20 mammotheriums and no money

I am just so dying for a Smilodon unlock so I can make that hybrid! I love big cats already and I wanted a deer cat even before it came out, but there hasn’t been an unlock for Smilodon in all the months I’ve been playing, it’s so frustrating! And now it’s a tournament so going to be even harder to get. Really hoping maybe with the new focus on cenos, we might get one soon, but in the meantime I’ll keep trying the TH in hopes of getting some there. I’m close to having my extra lvl 40 Syhthetoceras completed so it will be ready to go whenever I get enough kitties!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Unbelievable, but there was a convention some years ago in Frankfurt. I met Troi, Data, Dr.Crusher, Quark, Tucker, Tuvok, Kirk and many more.
This was an experience I will never forget.

Sorry, @HanSoloWannaBe for being a much bigger fan of Picard than of Luke Skywalker.

Your link is sooooooo good, something very special for @HanSoloWannaBe.

3 Likes

Yeah too bad the moderators decided even just linking to an image with a word that isn’t even censored on network TV was too objectionable to leave up - on a forum that only allows adults no less. The logic of it escapes me but oh well, their forum, their rules.

My original comment for those that missed it was "OMG - I am a major Trekkie myself (been to conventions and even the Star Trek Cruise). No wonder I like you so much! "

3 Likes

At 57 I am too young to see these nasty words. I need to be shielded from them.

3 Likes

As a father, I do appreciate attempts to censor some words, or even links to them. It can be doggone tough to monitor your kid, and overly cautious is almost always better than overly loose. In the words of a trucker I knew years ago: “You can go down the mountain too slow a thousand times. You only go down it too fast once.”

That said, I thought Picard’s quote was wicked funny.

1 Like