Ludia Forums

New clan RAZZORZ WARRIORS

RAZZORZ WARRIORS is now open for business. Please comes and join now. We will play hard and have fun enjoy playing the game and helping members collecting DNA to get their dinosaurs they are after. so please come and join in on the fun . And remember…WE RESPECT OTHER TEAM MEMBERS!!!. Thank You :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Sincerely RAZZORZEDGE :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Hello… My name is Razzorzedge and I’m welcoming you all to my new clan… Please come and join in on the festivities and have a blast. Come get your DNA of favorite Dinosaur and level up your beast for PVP battle or just personal enjoyment. Nothing is required of you and will never BE required of you. All I want is for you is to play hard and just have fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: . So if you love collecting DNA, having fun, and just being your self please come join my clan… And make it OUR clan :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
Thank you for your time
Razzorzedge

Hello… My name is Razzorzedge and I’m welcoming you all to my new clan… Please come and join in on the festivities and have a blast. Come get your DNA of your favorite Dinosaurs and level up your beast for PVP battle or just personal enjoyment. Nothing is required of you and will never BE required of you. All I want is for you is to play hard and just have fun and make new friends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: . So if you love collecting DNA, having fun, and just being your self please come join my clan… And make it OUR clan :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
Thank you for your time
Razzorzedge

1 Like