Every new dino is either legendary or tournament
why not add a new rare
or super-rare
or a common
As a lvl 21 player, I am super-bored of getting 4 diplodocus in 1 month
Why not make maybe a nothronychus rare?
or Sonorasaurus common?

6 Likes

I don’t think there’s any need for more commons and rares. Any player uses commons and rares for no more than a month. As time passes people keep getting stronger and use stronger dinos. Commons won’t help much in battle and even if they will be good for new comers they will eventually stop using them because you know they will get better at the game and carve for stronger dinos. I think you should rather start making progress in the game instead of asking more commons and rares (no offense just an opinion). More commons and rares are not gonna be that viable compared to tournament legendaries and new hybrids which are designed for late gameplay. You don’t go from late game to early game… You go from early game to late game. The Dino’s have to designed in such a way that they are more used. And thats only possible when they are either released for midgame ir early game. I mean just think they create a common dino with stats like 250 health and 80 attack and release it. Will you ever use that dino once you get far into the game? Is that Dino usable in dominator? U know bro and i know it too that early game is only there to make players comfortable and adapt to the game. There’s no other usage of the commons and rares era.

4 Likes

This game’s slowly dying, (Hope that I can say that.) so I wouldn’t expect too many new things added to the game, even just in general. And I was gonna say some more stuff, but @The_Phoenix said pretty much everything else.

(I do think the common hybrids are still useful, even for lower Dom runs. And the rare hybrids follow the same logic.)

2 Likes

But still…
I am super tired and bored of new dino notifications when its almost impossible for me to get
and it is ALWAYS I’m telling you ALWAYS either Legendary or Tournament Legendary or some type of Legendary

1 Like

That is true.

1 Like

I mean raise your level dude. With vio creatures and all its possible to get into dominator within a span of 3 months. How much time are tou playing from?

2 Likes

Not everyone’s Lvl 90+. I still get your point though.

1 Like

I get 1 hour of time per day
im at lvl 21
and…
ugh i will just show u roster
plus 2/3 of my time is with roblox and JWA

1 Like

Dude i didn’t literally mean the level cap…

1 Like

I know, just over exaggerating. And I’m certainly not at max either.

1 Like

Dude i start the game do some pvp and events and i am done. I am more active on the forums than the game lol.

1 Like

Just because a lot of people are lvl 50+ doesnt mean everyone is

1 Like

Yeah i knew that after you said i still get your point.

1 Like

You are not ready to listen right?..

1 Like

Btw @AlangasaurusIsAwesom do u play the game? Are you able to finish in dominator. Because this week it’s none other than the Woolly Mammoth!

1 Like

I agree, but replace pvp events with nothing.

1 Like

XD
10 char…

1 Like

I haven’t been, no. That’s exciting though!

1 Like

ok just have to adress the elephant in the room /no not you mastodon/ /or you mammoth/
It has been an hour and there are 25 views
how fast can people see and respond to messages?
1 min after i post something (not this case in a JWA topic) some people were responding!

2 Likes

Fast, I guess.

1 Like