New commons!

I mean u never know who’s online and who’s not. Wish the forums had that feature would have been awesome tho. So probably when you post something there’s someone passing his time reading topics or doing something and comes across your posts and responds. Nothing crazy about it. The world is not small…

1 Like

You know what I’m doing, don’t you?

1 Like

no
not at all

1 Like

Hahaha. I was joking before, but now I’m genuinely curious.

1 Like

We are able to just because we are chatting with each other. Who knows someone is reading our chats and making opinions on it? We don’t even know bout it!

1 Like

ok ok thats enough that was just a little thought
i dont want this to get closed bc of derailing

Ok.
Ten char.

Yeah sry so where were we? Oh commons and rares well i already gave my opinions on it…

1 Like

Same. I don’t think there’s much more for me to say.

The idea of getting commons and rares is not entirely bad but i don’t see anything beneficial or interesting coming out from it. And it’s really not likely ludia will release a new common or rare. They haven’t in years!

1 Like

Well, for the same reason you just pointed out, the chances of them releasing a new rare/common might not be very likely. Just saying.

Its not that i think it will be beneficial
just that

and that

so why not?

1 Like

We seriously don’t need more common hybrids because other than coin production strat they are terrible later. I almost never use my alanga and labyrinth. Instead i just use them for the food event where you have to use commons only.

3 Likes

I admit that is frequently the case.

Actually there was a typo i edited it read it again sry

1 Like

i never even said common hybrids
just commons
they dont even have to be good
just i would rather have a new common than a new legendary

Ah. I agree. Sorry.

Can u give 1 cons of new legendaries being released? I do understand that u want something new but i don’t think other than that there’s really a reason to release new commons and rares.

2 Likes

Well, I happen to be at a level where the hybrids are not terrible, yet.

I am not just talking about hybrids. I am specifically talking about common hybrids. If you are still using them well then in no time you will rarely see their face…

2 Likes