Ludia Forums

New COT - 02/05/21

Surprised this hasn’t been posted yet, I had to go for kelenken as it’s the only one locked for me

8 Likes

Kelenken from my side as well, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Ornithocheirus won this.

Bananogmius is unlikely after everyone (:laughing:) got the unlock a few weeks back, so Ornithocheirus might have the spotlight here.

When I saw your post (haven’t voted yet) I was wondering what could possibly get me to vote Kelenken against anything else. Then I saw it. :woozy_face: Not that I hate Cenozoics or anything…

5 Likes

Yeah ornis probably gonna win this one, even if it does I wouldnt mind an extra copy will increase code 19 rewards

4 Likes

Gonna go Ornitho myself. Need flyers

3 Likes

Orni, missed the tournament and I think the CoT, plus more fliers are nice

3 Likes

Ornithocheirus! It’s the only one of those that I haven’t unlocked yet… And it’s a Jurassic, and it’s quite new… Those other two have had many unlocks already, I’m surprised you don’t have them. Also Bananogmius has a hybrid, that might count for potential voters. Kelenken, I find it the least interesting option.

1 Like

We had Banana fish a month or two ago. So I vote Ornitho.
EDIT: I voted Ornitho actually, not Kelenken

3 Likes

Personally I voted for ornithocheirus but I’d be just as glad if kelenken won. Anything but bananogmius, we literally just had a tournament for it a couple of weeks ago…

2 Likes

I have 2 votes, don’t care where they go, someone make up my mind :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Kelenken, he’s gone the longest without an unlock :grin:

6 Likes

@Aether_12 i know you are going for it can u send me stats of level 21 Kentro, Sphenacodon and Orni? Thx.

They say Orni is built up for tourneys. Born to fight.

1 Like

I’m good on all three. My son needs more copies of Ornithocheirus and both of us are good on the other two. So we voted that direction. I would have liked to have voted for Kelenken since it’s been awhile, but got to vote in favor of my son’s game

6 Likes

I guess I wasted my 3rd cot vote on kelenken. :sob:

2 Likes

Ornitho- ki-russs!