Ludia Forums

New CoT Poll

This time, we’re being offered Mosasaurus/Gorgosaurus/Metriacanthosaurus, Mosasaurus being a component of the best Aquatic creature; and Gorgosaurus and Metriacanthosaurus being components of the best Amphibian and Pterosaur respectively.

3 Likes

@Predator_X @anon43877113 are probably very happy with these choices… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I CANNOT see how Mosasaurus can win. Gorgosaur…I’m sorry buddy but you had more unlock chances. Metriaphodon vs Gorgosuchus. A 5 year old could tell which would win.

2 Likes

I’m okay with either of the two carnivores, and anyway my Zalmoxes will have hatched by the time I finish this CoT (PLEASE, Ludia, do NOT mess this CoT up.) So either the best amphibian or the best pterosaur, both are okay. (Personally I want Gorgosaurus but I’ll still be happy with Metri).

I would question my existence if folks vote Mosasaurus.

2 Likes

No please…

Mosasaurus
Gorgosaurus (Best Amphibian hybrid in the game)
Metriacanrhosaurus!! (Best Bird hybrid in the game)

I already have Gorgo, so I voted Metria.

I think we already know who won’t win.

3 Likes

Those people who don’t know that Mosa is a battle stage and pick it because they have Dunkleosteus maxed. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

If anyone cared about Aquatics, sure.

I guess the two carnos could split the vote and Mosasaurus could win…

1 Like

Mosa isn’t Umoon…I guess that could happen. But Eryops and Darwin didn’t have any hybrids.

I voted Metriacanthosaurus :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Metriaphodon is waiting

I need both of the carnivores so as long as they win no worries.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for Metria or Gorgo.

1 Like

@Whoever merged my thread into this one, this thread is only in JWTG/ALL

Mine was in general.

Care to move this thread to general?

1 Like

@Timmah sorry about that, I added it to General.

I will cry in the corner if Mosa wins.

2 Likes

Please! Gorgosuchus and Metriaphodon,both are so,so so good. Gorgosuchus is the only Amphibian of the high end game,but Metriaphodon is the best Tourney for those stats and such a short cooldown.

2 Likes

Let them know it is a battle stage unlock.

1 Like

No way Mosasaurus! Metriacanthosaurus all the way!!!

2 Likes

Tell them that if mosasaurus wins, What they miss won’t spare them.

1 Like

Look here! The vote says the value,the people on the forums are wise and know it,others on Facebook do not have much advice,hopefully they are going to be wise

1 Like

@anon43877113 I hope Metri wins.

1 Like