Ludia Forums

New CoT Poll

@Predator_X true. I really hope Metriacanthosaurus unilaterally gets a good score. Facebook players insist on Mosasaurus.

2 Likes

Don’t put too much stock into facebook.

A small group of people doesn’t represent everyone that plays the game.

3 Likes

@Timmah, you’re right. Let’s just wait and watch what happens. Just that there are 36K players in that Facebook group… :frowning:

This is a hard one for me as I love both Gorgosuchus and Metriaphodon equally. I’m pretty sure that Metriacanthosaurus is going to win though.

2 Likes

@No1_ishere it’s solely your choice to vote… But I would prefer Metriacanthosaurus…again your choice.

If we’re uncertain between Gorgo and Metri, MOSA will win :sweat:

3 Likes

There’s another reason why I don’t want Mosasaurus to win. The Battle Stage unlock dinos for CoT are usually very messed up as it doesn’t give you the unlock when you finish it. It tells you to do the Battle Stage for the unlock so you will need to send a ticket to support.

4 Likes

This happened with the Acanthostega CoT.

2 Likes

Also, we just had Gorgo in March. It has been awhile for Metriacanthosaurus.

So, vote Metriacanthosaurus!

4 Likes

Battle Stage unlocks are NEVER a good choice.
You can always unlock them later on.

3 Likes

I have everything unlocked so I do not need any of them for that reason. I decided a while ago to always choose the creature who has the best value for my lineup.

Since Jurassic legendary tournaments are of almost no use for me I voted for the fish. Legendary tournaments are still precious in my aquatic and cenoic lineup.

Sorry for all carnivore freaks.

5 Likes

@Tommi that’s all right… it’s your choice to vote, that’s why the option exists in the game.

I’ll just be a tad bit dejected if Metriacanthosaurus or Gorgosaurus doesn’t win. Then again, they’ll have Tournaments sooner or later.

5 Likes

I’m not looking for a Carno,

I’m looking to unlock Metriaphodon.

4 Likes

We’re only choosing them for their hybrids. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 10.29.22 AM

Casuals… what ya gonna do?

2 Likes

No idea. If these people choose to behave like idiots,our choice should not be affected. We should be allowed to choose our personal CoT since this is anyways a PvE game

3 Likes

Common sense is not common in common people

2 Likes

No,only present in the top 1%.

2 Likes

Gorgosuchus has the second highest votes in the poll I set up previously, if not Metriaphodon,I will happily take Gorgosuchus! I just hatched my Mosasaurus today, i want to make sure he gets all the attention before he gets a sibling(hopefully not)

2 Likes

I must say, this is the first time I’ve been hooked to updates of JWTG since the Brachiosaurus tournament :joy:

3 Likes

If it’s not chosen,I have no idea what i’m gonna do,on the bright side I will be able to complete all the boss missions this time. Very confident of myself(atleast for now), I am halfway done with the 100k damage mission.

2 Likes