New COT vote 1/8/21

I’m pretty heavy carno and flying in my lineup so I picked draco because there’s talks of a possible hybrid and honestly he looks pretty awesome

1 Like

Dracorex, but I see it being a tie between her and Sphenacodon for the community that’s not on here.

I actually don’t have Dracorex because that was my birthday weekend :sweat_smile:

That would clear up one of the few Tournaments I missed, thus getting the dino and unlocking it. The other few dinos that I need are Plesiosuchus (that was when my old phone broke and couldn’t play the tournament), and Sinoceratops (was traveling that weekend and didn’t make Dom).

2 Likes

Dracorex my last dino that i need🥰, praying for win

2 Likes

I don’t have any of these unlocked, so any would be nice, but my vote went to Dracorex :v::v::v:

3 Likes

I knew what everyone would vote, I was just hoping I was wrong :frowning: The only one I don’t need is Draco :sob: VOTE THE OTHER TWO IF YOU LOVE HAPPINESS AND PUPPIES

I don’t like either, so Draco it is

2 Likes

My son needs the most copies of Ornithocheirus, so there are my votes

4 Likes

Dracorex is such a monster in jurassic world evolution. I’m just releaved she has limited options to get out of her cage here in jwtg.
So I voted for her.

3 Likes

Right after I did this I realised…

I have enough carnivores coming. I hope draco wins

1 Like

Yes everyone need that. But previously people wasted that chance by voting Mosasaurus :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Ornitocheirus
Ornitcheirus
Ornitocheirus because it is teh strongest

In terms of overall ferocity yes, it is… But consider the other factors like health, attack, type of creature, etc.

I’m not denying that Ornithocheirus is strong, just saying that other factors also play a role in deciding the vote…

1 Like

You’ve also got popularity aswell which dracorex would win because of evolution and its relation to Harry Potter, ornithoceirus I think was in walking with dinosaurs… never heard of sphenacodon until this game though…

1 Like

Yeah, you’re correct. I like Harry Potter as well, but the reason I chose Dracorex isn’t really because of that, but because that was the ongoing Tournament when I rejoined JWTG in 2020 and I saw it, then was like…

Hmm when did they add these fancy golden things to JWTG?

Because all I remembered were the every-level-gives-you-dinosaur JWTG of 2015 lmao. The time when there were no tourneys, no Boss, no mods, etc :joy:

1 Like

They were all released in 2020 too. I voted for Ornithocheirus as I was so close to getting it.

Yes. Someone is with me

1 Like

I voted Draco since it looks cool, has good stats, and I need the unlock.

2 Likes