New cot vote out

So what we going for guys?

I havent voted as of yet but either smiles or kentro I would pick, I need all three unlocked still though

8 Likes

@Aether_12 I vote Diego

4 Likes

I think smilodon will win this one, but I have it unlocked, so…
I still want that chicken dinner, but don’t think I want to lose an other vote on her. Still, at least we know who will end up on the 3rd place. :sweat_smile:
So kentro maybe? I don’t know… I don’t need it, but it has a cool design…
I’m not very motivated this time around, but at least it will be less stressful waiting for the results.:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Please!!! vote for Kentro, he’s the only one of the three that i haven’t unlocked :sob::sob::sob:

10 Likes

I Hope Kentro wins :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Kentro for me, I have the other 2 unlocked.

5 Likes

For what it’s worth, Kentrosaurus was last available during the bracketed tournament the week of 9/30/19

Smilodon was last available during a tournament the week of 4/13/20

Kelenken was last available during the February 2020 Clash of Titans

Smilodon and Kentrosaurus have never been featured in a Clash. Kelenken has never had a tournament

13 Likes

I havent made my vote yet, I’m pretty sure the vote will be torn between smiles and kentro, would be pretty happy if either one wins tbh so you guys decide what I should go for and I will place my vote later when I’m back from work…

• Smilodon
  • Kentrosaur

0 voters

It is the last tournament creature to unlock for me. However, it has been more than 1 yr since it last visited the game.
Plz vote for him.

4 Likes

I went for Smilodon as it’ll complete a row of the badge beacon for me.

4 Likes

I voted Smilodon but I regret it, I should have voted Kentrosaurus, I got confused because I have one but from a prize wheel, I don’t have it unlocked :frowning:

3 Likes

@Gunzz My vote is already in It :wink::wink::wink:

Looks like I’m voting for kentro

We shall see with the scores later

6 Likes

I think Smilodon wins here cuz of the hybrid and cause the other hybrid component just got an unlock about 2 weeks ago.

3 Likes

I voted for Kentro, bec is locked

6 Likes

I realllllllly hope Kentro wins.
Kentro is the only reason I play the prize drop.
I keep hoping to get a copy of it.

7 Likes

Hello I’m new to the forums and I am hoping that kentro wins

5 Likes

I love smilodon but kentrosaurus would be more practical for me as i would prefer a jurassic tourney unlock…
I dunno.

@Edit
Went with kentro ultimately.
Smilodon was the voice of my heart but kentro was the voice of my mind, and I decided to go with the latter, a jurassic unlock will help me more.

4 Likes

Kentro because its been awhile. Already have Smilodon and Kelenken unlocked.

But you never know what the average joe playing this game will vote for. This current CoT is Metricanthosaurus and ohhh boy the amount of unlocks for THAT dino and yet it’s still got picked for CoT.

4 Likes

Eve if I can’t participate to CoT, I’dn’t vote for Smilodon because i know it’s pretty common in TH, Kelenken same thing, also very common in CoT polls. So I’d vote Kentro 'cause I know it has never been in CoT before.
That’s my opinion.

2 Likes