Ludia Forums

New Cot

Have we had a vote ??? I haven’t seen It recently, so i want to know it you guys know anything

2 Likes

I think the voting is available at the end or start of a new month. So you can expect voting ingame next week

2 Likes

Ok thanks, i Just wanted some information

3 Likes

I think there are a lot of crazy people for metriacanthosaurus lol

I’m waithing Metria or Gorgo

3 Likes

yep they have the most useful hybrids in the game.

Bananogmius It would also bem godd

1 Like

it is good but the hybrid… well well :laughing:

The COT poll should be going live this weekend.

11 Likes

What are “COT” polls?

The Event Clash Of Titans

5 Likes

Who are the candidates fo the next COT?

1 Like

Will probably get to know when they will be available to voted.

Personally i am happy with any endgame hybrids component metria gorgo or segno i will take all!

I’d like to see Erlikosaurus, Woolly Mammoth, Nodosaurus, Eryops, Parasaurolophus Gen 2. My son still needs these unlocks. The first two have hybrids and life got in the way on Parasaurolophus. So, if you need a reason to vote one way or another, keep these guys in mind, please and thank you.

5 Likes

i finaly hope for metria, its more than, year , he has not an event, i finaly need him

4 Likes

Would like the top 3 you’ve mentioned for sure, also plesiosuchus is a favourite for me was too early in the game to reach dominator for him.

Still need eryops, gladly scored parasuarolophus gen 2.

I will bear these in mind as I’m sure I will come across repeated unlocks I’ve run into quite a few now like darwinopterus.

I forgot about dracorex for me, ah that was a bummer not being able to get it hes one of my favs for sure.

4 Likes

I would be really happy to see Kentro or Eineo

I got these guys from the Prize Drop…but they do need some family members.

Come onnnn Ludia…they move in herds.

5 Likes

i think people want this guy XD

6 Likes

I wonder, who would win out of these 3

2 Likes