Ludia Forums

New creature 1.12 teaser

Just spotted on FB what we thinking?

I’m guessing Titanaboa.

Also probably a pain to dart or inaccessible DNA like nearly every other creature released recently

33 Likes

Titanoboa!?!?
Sweet!

11 Likes

Incoming titanboa!

5 Likes

giphy

EDIT: the gif is not showing up for me, someone please confirm it’s there

12 Likes

Titanoboa!!!

2 Likes

I shall call it Slytherin!

4 Likes

You nailed that one. It’ll take 6-8 months for us to get it to battle ready level, but some players will have it ready within a week.

9 Likes

please not an exclusive.
I really want the giant snake.
another dino i will not care if not tyrant. something i will use regardless.

9 Likes

Wait a second…1.12 it’s Coming???Wow! :thinking:

Thought the next update would just come next month! :hushed:

5 Likes

Just let it be a regular ol’ creature. Bored of these “event only” and “park only” critters.

Wait for Enteloboa, too. Or maybe… Tanaconda.

8 Likes

it probably will be next month. they got a week or two of teasers. the a few days of release note hype.

2 Likes

That’s also about when we learn which of our dinos get slaughtered with nerfs after putting some boosts on them.

5 Likes

Beautiful snake! :snake: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

i gave up on keeping up with tyrant status dinos. using things that i like (and in some case are also just good) Thats the reason i use allorap. Love her design and she is my favorite tank buster. (equal level and boost takes out maxima 1v1)

2 Likes

Bruh, I’m excited for these new creatures, but Ludia always kills it by saying “Event only, limited time to get this, not released in the wild”

5 Likes

Hope it’s as cute as irl snakes

1 Like

I am disappointed I want new dinosaurs not new mammals and reptiles after all Jurassic Park is about Dinosaurus.

3 Likes

Not much.Mosasaurus And Pteranodon are not dinosaurs and appear in movies

Jurassic World The Game contains countless aquatic and mammals.Jurassic World Alive may also have some

Plus titanoboa (or whatever snake this is) is awesome

2 Likes

Finally we got something

1 Like