Ludia Forums

New Creature Alert!

Let’s me guess face like gryposuchus do you think like me it looks like gryposuchus in JWA

3 Likes

But it could be Pyroraptor too. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah seeing the pics I think its gryposuchus now aswell

3 Likes

More like… aquaraptor :joy:

3 Likes

It says lab tanks

This would lead me to think a hybrid.

4 Likes

Might be, but all creatures were cooked up in the lab.

Also all crocodilian amphis have already been used for hybrids and I doubt there will be another super hybrid so soon

3 Likes

WAIT… Nundagosaurus is still un-super-hybridised, could it be?.. :thinking:

1 Like

Going back and looking at some previous new creature announcements it seems like they only use the word lab when it is a hybrid. But who knows.

4 Likes

I sure hope not.
Then I will have to max another Sphenacodon.
It’s not easy to stay on top of these tournament creatures.

4 Likes

Could be something similar to Pteranodon gen 2. We will get a gen 2 from the tournament and that will be a piece of a new hybrid

3 Likes

I hope not, would prefer a new amphibian rather than a new hybrid, but any additional amphibians will be good anyway

3 Likes

I’d like both. A new tournament amphib would be nice, nothing less though. But I would really like a new amphib hybrid that is comparable in stats to some of the higher carnos something like Spinotasuchus. Something a little less tanky than Yudon and with higher atk

4 Likes

Its possible for it to be a super rare hybrid or super rare super hybrid.

Tournament hybrid for me or bust

3 Likes

Hopefully its a super rare hybrid or s-hybrid. I am pretty sure most players need a super rare amphibian hybrid

2 Likes

If I am thinking from Ludia’s perspective (cheapest easiest way) I am guessing this is Gyrposuchus from JWA:

And it is now making its way to JWTG.

14 Likes

As long as it is a tournament creature with good stats and they give it a strong hybrid soon I’m fine with it. Not that that matters :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

No one will comment about having A NEW AMPHIBIAN, after so much time ( the last amphibian was Diplosuchus) and requests? This is a moment we will remember for a long time, the moment Ludia decided to end the carnivore- ruling age . :joy:

7 Likes

Me me me me me :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

Super rare hybrid and then a possible super rare s-hybrid i choose you!

2 Likes