New creature idea. What do you guys think?

Sorry, I dont have a picture for it yet…

2 Likes

Very good. Solid creature

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

Heres another.

so basically dracorat but nerfed

Get rid of swap-in null. Worst swap-in in the game

1 Like

Ight. What about swap in wound?

Better swap-in, but the kit doesn’t make much sense. Take my dimodactylus hybrid:

The kit is the most important thing about a creature. Your first creature had a kit that works. The swap-in plus dig-in or IC is a kit that does really well in every tournament setting. The kit above is quite similar. The stats like hp and armor work well with the swap-in. A 3000 hp bleed swapper usually isn’t too great being to frail, but a bulky one like that does well. Something like distraction is much better for this build. Just a heads up for future creatures

4 Likes

Ah ok. Thanks for the tips. I might just sit here all day and make new creatures lol.

Ask yourself
Does it fit in with the meta?
Does it flow well?
That’s the key to a good creature
As for raids, I’m not an expert there, but the formula still loosely fits for those creature types

2 Likes

Alright. Imma get to working on some more ideas. Thanks again!

Alright. done.

1 Like

Good kit (although it’s made with 2 hybrids. Maybe swap pouki with haast). That’s a kit that flows. IR, flap, strike, IR

2 Likes

yeah, i picked the two hybrids to improve on the poukadei unique because that thing is garbage. I might still swap pouk out tho

Not necessarily. It does have struggles, but the kit is very good. Being able to only take 1/6 of a creature’s turn 1 is very good

true, im guessing ludia made it a raid creature. We do need more raid compatible teams.

4 Likes

Here is an idea I had.

3 Likes

seems pretty good. what about this?

1 Like