Ludia Forums

New Creature Ideas for Jurassic World Alive 2.6

I think you mean saurosuchus and no he isn’t, in the game

What’s so bad about the dragon flies distraction strike I think distraction strike and side flap is a good combination probably it makes it the best common in the game

How about Cambrian creatures sense Jurassic park builder did have some I thinking that JWA should have some here are the photos

just that you wrote sarcosuchus on your list, and it is already in game as @Jahi_Valverde pointed out , sauroshuchus however isn’t

No, no where near the best common

The thing is it has a cooldown move that does dmg and a non cooldown defensive move

Same thing with the sloth but the sloth is good cuz it has a counter and that cooldown move, while it has delay is a rampage and has cooldown one, this thing would have to sidestep twice before it could attack again

téléchargement (5) (7) téléchargement (5) (8)

Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 8.40.13 AM Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 3.09.00 PM

1 Like

Why not water dinos?? Instead of more and more hybrids, I think they could introduce water dinos and it would vamp things up a little.

1 Like

This makes no sense for the bone crushing impact it does 1x damage and not 1.5 damage

But spinosaurus gen 3 is a water dinosaur

2 Likes

Honestly all for the spino gen 3. there are other full water dinos they could introduce like mosasaurus, kronosaurus, hainosaurus, tylosaurus, megalodon, and shastasaurus. Fighting in water.

2 Likes

and on top of that u could go to bodies of water like ponds, rivers, and the beach and dart them.

1 Like

I have a water dinosaur suggestions
Ammonia-Common
Plesiosaurus-Rare
Banaguma-Rare
Megalodon-Epic
Mosasaurus-Epic
Crazy water suggestion
Koolasuchus(underwater water)

5 Likes

Another suggestion, the velociraptors of the Lost World and Jurassic park 3, The tiger-colored raptor could be ger 2 and those of JP3 could be something like velociraptor (sorna) 1 and 2 or maybe ger 3 (male) and ger 3 (female)

3 Likes

Corythosaurus is Common

It would be cool to have them, only trouble I see with calling the raptors “velociraptor sorna 1 and 2” for the JP3 ones is that the tigers are also from sorna

2 Likes

in this case it could be maybe ger 3 (male) and ger 3 (female)

I think that would work

1 Like

3 Likes

tải xuống
An apex spinosaurus bosses ideas!
@Cheeseeater @Altithorax_Perotorum @Apple @Snake_Dude @Lucky14 @Dinosaur_attack

2 Likes